Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill THE TRUE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO GET A GF (GTFIH!!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
To end the conflict about the minimum requirements to get a gf, here are the true minimum requirements

-5/10 or above face

-5'11 at least with decent frame and good body with low percentage of bodyfat

-NW0-NW1 with thick hair (a must)

-no mental illnesses or any psychological problems

-a huge social circle, you must be a social butterfly with tons of friends and connections

-a decent car

-an above average income and high status job

-you must own the place you live in and not live with your parents

These are the MINIMUM requirements to get a gf who is 5/10 AT BEST.

Any other bullshit like be NT and +3 or sub-8 = over, is not true.

P.S : those requirements don't apply to chad as chad can get any woman with his face alone, they apply to non-chads and normies.

minimum indeed and seems about right, now just wait until those standards increase each year !!!!!!

chad could get a gf without a social circle or a job

you also have to have an above average penis size

THE TRUE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO GET A GF:

be white

THE TRUE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO GET A GF:

be white

oHM3bhj.gif

oHM3bhj.gif

oHM3bhj.gif

you also have to have an above average penis size
Yeah i forgot to include that. But penis size matters more in keeping your relationship stable, but getting a gf in the first place isn't that dependent on your penis.

minimum indeed and seems about right, now just wait until those standards increase each year !!!!!!
Yeah its over as i don't even meet any of those requirements.

Fairly accurate except for job/car/living situation.

On the dating sites i see requirements of at least 6'1'' all the time

Don't forget about tattoos

It's over, get me a vest and an ak47.

I am a manlet and I don't have a social life :feelsrope:

i live in a trailer does that count

i have legit none of this shit. just lol. where to even start at that point.

Height pill dammit

i have legit none of this shit. just lol. where to even start at that point.
You have the face, the height, and your hair loss isn't noticeable and you're in college so you could achieve the last 3 requirements after you graduate and work. The problem is with the "no mental illnesses" requirement.

Explain high schoolers.

FEMOID REQUIREMENTS TO GET A BF:

404 ERROR

They don't need the car, owning a place, etc.
Because girls at that age don't know their true SMV. I'm talking about older women in this thread because most people here are above 20.

To end the conflict about the minimum requirements to get a gf, here are the true minimum requirements

-5/10 or above face

-5'11 at least with decent frame and good body with low percentage of bodyfat

-NW0-NW1 with thick hair (a must)

-no mental illnesses or any psychological problems

-a huge social circle, you must be a social butterfly with tons of friends and connections

-a decent car

-an above average income and high status job

-you must own the place you live in and not live with your parents

These are the MINIMUM requirements to get a gf who is 5/10 AT BEST.

Any other bullshit like be NT and +3 or sub-8 = over, is not true.

P.S : those requirements don't apply to chad as chad can get any woman with his face alone, they apply to non-chads and normies.

Cope, be +3 and NT seems about right, I would maybe add at least decent social skills, a decent social circle, not high inhib, not neet, not living with parents if out of high school

Cope, be +3 and NT seems about right, I would maybe add at least decent social skills, a decent social circle, not high inhib, not neet, not living with parents if out of high school
Some 3+ NT will be Incels and others won't. I believe that probabilities also play a role at certain looks levels

bullshit

Some 3+ NT will be Incels and others won't. I believe that probabilities also play a role at certain looks levels
Yes i guess you're right about that

I mean this isn't strictly true, height is relevant to the girl you are interested in, so if for example a 5'3" girl you could get away with 5'6".
Girls like thick hair that's true its not a necessity but it's certainly a desirable factor.
Psychological problems can be present, but what matters is you working on it.
Social circle doesn't have to be huge, a few close friends of whom you share interests with (I mean they're your friends so things in common is kinda an obvious trait here).
Face yeah I get what you're saying about that, most (almost all) girls will go for looks first of all, there has to be an attraction present for anything else to happen.
Cars, job and living situation depend on age and situations.

agree with the 5/10 requirement but height/hair doesn't matter that much

agree with the 5/10 requirement but height/hair doesn't matter that much

Yeah, 5'8 and below is still fine if you have a 5/10 white face and target shorter girls and aren't obviously balding (ie, between NW 3-4)/

There's just so many people out there missing these things and have gfs.

Vantablack pill: be NT and take care of yourself