Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The true honkler is returning

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I just received word that our fellow brocel @THE TRUE HONKLER is coming back

If you don’t believe me, then here is evidence.

4E75EDE4 3D28 44AB 9A62 40ACF4149F96

he messaged me too :smonk:
glad he's back

Based user, unlike you who just spammed shit to post maxxx before being sent to the cuck shed.

he messaged me too :smonk:
glad he's back
I personally thought he just quit the forum.

Stop coping OP, the system has denied his return and he is never coming back. He will forever be relegated to the neets forum.
What did he even do? Also, neets forum is based so nothing wrong with that either.

Is that him in his Avi?
Probably not, using your own pics is not allowed I think.

Based user, unlike you who just spammed shit to post maxxx before being sent to the cuck shed.
i never got sent anywhere, you kike faggot. my spam is way more based than any of your irrelevant 2020cel ramblings.

If that's him in his Avi. All the curry's and ethnics will get pissed off:feelsjuice::smonk::feelsgah: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

If that's him in his Avi. All the curry's and ethnics will get pissed off:feelsjuice::smonk::feelsgah: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
@tehgymcel420 thoughts? He doesnt seem to have blue eyes

What happened to him? I heard that he got in shit.

What happened to him? I heard that he got in shit.

@tehgymcel420 thoughts? He doesnt seem to have blue eyes
He does seem to have some sort of colored eyes. And they are most certainly not dark brown eyes.:feelskek: but it's ok I am not mad at the guy but we can agree to disagree, those are most certainly colored eyes

He does seem to have some sort of colored eyes. And they are most certainly not dark brown eyes.:feelskek: but it's ok I am not mad at the guy but we can agree to disagree, those are most certainly colored eyes
They are darker than @tehgymcel420 ’s eyes.