Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The true face of an incel...

One inch shorter than me, man you're immediately trucel

Yeah and that took time, you didn't just wake up 31

You're incel but not trucel

Trucels look completely subhuman

On the paper spec sheet I'm truecel. But I do understand what you're saying though.

On the paper spec sheet I'm truecel. But I do understand what you're saying though.

thumbnail_44179929_254031785294367_905398063982444544_n-jpg.279301

1Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ.jpeg
ActualTrucel

Those pics don't matter to me.

Like I said before. Females find me unattractive. Even in the pre-tinder era I was still invisible.

When you enlarged my pic, did you see the subhuman nose? My eye era looks a bit beta.

Yeah your nose does look weird

But the thing is I truly believe that for a lot of incels their inceldom is location based, a lot of users post images and have even sent me PM's and I think they are joking because I've seen guys in my country, some I know personally, that look worse and are married or dating

So all I can think is that they only chase women outside of their league or they are living in a place where women have extremely ridiculous standards, for example Toronto in Canada is said to be way more hypergamous and worse of a place for incels than your usual place in the west

Have you ever left your country and tested your chances?

Yeah your nose does look weird

But the thing is I truly believe that for a lot of incels their inceldom is location based, a lot of users post images and have even sent me PM's and I think they are joking because I've seen guys in my country, some I know personally, that look worse and are married or dating

So all I can think is that they only chase women outside of their league or they are living in a place where women have extremely ridiculous standards, for example Toronto in Canada is said to be way more hypergamous and worse of a place for incels than your usual place in the west

Have you ever left your country and tested your chances?

I'm based in the UK.

I've only flown to Ireland and Trinidad. (Family related)

The Blackpill has taught me so much about female nature, and how genetics determines your life etc.

Just going to carry on doing what makes me happy/cope etc. Couldn't care less if I drop dead tomorrow.