Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @THE TRUE DIGLET doxxed!

Way too tall

they all secretly want his BWC anyway

The foids are the real creeps for filming him.
So what if he's talking to a sheboon, nothing wrong.

Literally @IncelCream, he's from the UK and loves mulattas

God i hate the jewish elites so much

That Asian lady needs to learn how to stealth-flim. It's secret knowledge if you have a smartphone camera and want to document reality.

Obviously this is fiction, but I recommend every single poster here learns how to stealth-film.

The creep is pretty much a mogger
Anyway weird scenario, probably it would never happen in real life
Masculine chav skull. Though, if you've been to the poorer areas of London, that actually does happen.

Sadik Khan is spending a lot of millions with these campaigns trying to restrain male nature. But it's a fool's errand.

Last edited:
That Asian lady needs to learn how to stealth-flim. It's secret knowledge if you have a smartphone camera and want to document reality.

Obviously this is fiction, but I recommend every single poster here learns how to stealth-film.

Masculine chav skull. Though, if you've been to the poorer areas of London, that actually does happen.

Sadik Khan is spending a lot of millions with these campaigns trying to restrain male nature. But it's a fool's errand.
OMG I am fucking retarded. This is, like, from a movie. Why would there be cinematic music if it were not. I'm a doofus.

I guess they couldn't find any niggers that speak good enough English...