Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The True Blackpill is the Dickpill: Everything Revolves Around the Dickpill

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Heightpill
The graph below shows that in a study of 52,000 American men and women that in fact self-reported results showed that penis size does correlate to the height of a man. Men who are over six feet tall are three times more likely to have a larger penis than a man of shorter stature. Also, a short man is three times less likely to have a large penis.

Racepill
WhatsApp-Image-2020-08-29-at-07.40.33.jpeg

View: https://youtu.be/9suQbH012Yo

Handpill
According to the study published in The Asian Journal of Andrology, another factor that tended to point in the direction was the length of the ring finger as compared to that of the index finger. Men with a longer index finger were found to have a longer penis than their counterparts. The factors which could also impact the penis size are age, weight, height, BMI, digit ratio, racial differences and genetics. Out of all these, height and digit ratio are the most common factors that are crucial in predicting a penis size.

Facepill
"We found that flaccid penis size had a significant influence on male attractiveness," wrote the researchers, lead by Dr. Brian S. Mautz, a biologist at Australian National University in Canberra. "Males with a larger penis were rated as being relatively more attractive."

And Even the NTpill
An analysis of 100 million U.S. medical records reveals that autism and intellectual disability (ID) rates are correlated at the county level with incidence of genital malformations in newborn males, an indicator of possible congenital exposure to harmful environmental factors such as pesticides.

View: https://youtu.be/Q0tvoe9vfvc

Even Elliot Rodger, despite possessing good looks, was an incel because of the Dickpill.

Last edited:
This is very @unsettling.

but why do spicks have the 2nd biggest dicks then? they're not very tall

but why do spicks have the 2nd biggest dicks then? they're not very tall
They probably factored for race in that study.

Trucel here. The real blackpill is face and NT personality.

I will stick all of this 6 up her ass and see if she thinks it’s small then:society:
I used to have a 6 inch dick, then it went to a 4-4 and half

Need to take testosterone and fix my hormones

cope i'd still be an inkwell even if i had an 8 incher

Who the fuck measures dicks to come with a measurement for each country.The first chart is totally bullshit kike propaganda to promote muttification of the world in order to create a single subserviant race with no identity and no culture

Big cope: dick size>>> face and NT. If everyone here had a 9 inch penis, I assure you there would be no incels.

View: https://youtu.be/cVGe5ty1Ad8

:yes: Big dick is confidence and NT, jfl if they think small dick guy can interact with people normally, by having it automatically you are the least of a man in every room. Small dick anxiety and guilt.

I gave up on fucking pussy, I can’t feel much pleasure in fucking pussy because it’s too loose for me to get much pleasure from because I have a 5 inch penis.

I prefer to fuck ass (female ass only), because ass is much tighter so my 5 inch dick feels more pleasure