Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The trend of nerds self-destructing like "kamikaze" with highly-demanding creative projects

• Thread starter turbocuckcel_7000
  • Start date
Aspergatron
A guy (but much less frequently, a girl) that has Asperger's Syndrome and has no clue as to how to be socially aware.

What's worse, an Aspergatron does NOT want to improve their social capabilities, simply thinking that it's somehow impossible to be both intelligent and social (false dichotomy, yay!).

Their aspergatronic circuitry doesn't seem to allow them the capacity to be a more well-rounded human being, and thus they get stuck in an infinite loop whereby they think that all that's required for success in life is raw intellect, thereby showing that they're not as intelligent as they thought they were and thus failing at life (and thus withdrawing further into obscure hobbies).

Jesus

This post is hitting home real hard with me because I can almost guarantee all guys on some level can relate to these feelings of inadequacies in 2019. It just doesn't pay to be a normal guy working at a normal job like it was in the 1960s. Oh no, you gotta" be extraordinary in modern society with social media pressure. Then throw in the modern mans plight of sexual frustrations and here we are today.

And I agree with the guy who said he was mind blown by how these guys are able to still work their ass off while being sex starved... eventually every guy has his limits.

This post is hitting home real hard with me because I can almost guarantee all guys on some level can relate to these feelings of inadequacies in 2019. It just doesn't pay to be a normal guy working at a normal job like it was in the 1960s. Oh no, you gotta" be extraordinary in modern society with social media pressure. Then throw in the modern mans plight of sexual frustrations and here we are today.

And I agree with the guy who said he was mind blown by how these guys are able to still work their ass off while being sex starved... eventually every guy has his limits.

There are so many pitfalls for a man that isn't exceptional in this time, scams, risky ventures, impossible projects, romantic longshots...... I'll make a list someday.

There are so many pitfalls for a man that isn't exceptional in this time, scams, risky ventures, impossible projects, romantic longshots...... I'll make a list someday.

When you put it all down on paper, LDAR or just working and living with your parents sounds like the most sensible way.

When you put it all down on paper, LDAR or just working and living with your parents sounds like the most sensible way.
One of my net friends does the latter, well into his 30s and has never even considered entering a romantic relationship with a woman.
I thought about doing it too but the old place is always full of arguments and door-slamming so it's a hard pass.

One of my net friends does the latter, well into his 30s and has never even considered entering a romantic relationship with a woman.
I thought about doing it too but the old place is always full of arguments and door-slamming so it's a hard pass.

dating is basically a pyramid scam for non-chads so IMO it makes zero sense to attempt that shit

and paying rent is retarded, $1500 average for a 1 bedroom + utilities in the USA even if you live in a shitty city

dating is basically a pyramid scam for non-chads so IMO it makes zero sense to attempt that shit

and paying rent is retarded, $1500 average for a 1 bedroom + utilities in the USA even if you live in a shitty city
The rent situation is pretty funny but what's even funnier is how my old folks are pushing me hard to get a big loan and buy an apartment, trying to convince me this is what you need to get a relationship, when it has fuck all to do with anything and is just more gaslighting a la you haven't tried this yet.
This when I don't give a shit about this city in particular, have no idea where my next job could take me, and have basically nothing to tie me down here.
Seriously why the fuck would you get an even bigger house to maintain and clean, with even more responsabilities and bullshit to deal with, when you're still alone and don't have job security? What is even happening?

"Just work hard and try to impress people who have done absolutely nothing in their life to earn your efforts and who are going to take every opportunity to find a product better than yours oh yeah and if you fail that's absolutely your fault cause you're a lazy sack of shit."

Fuck consumerist culture :feelshaha:

"Just work hard and try to impress people who have done absolutely nothing in their life to earn your efforts and who are going to take every opportunity to find a product better than yours oh yeah and if you fail that's absolutely your fault cause you're a lazy sack of shit."

Fuck consumerist culture :feelshaha:
The waves of kamikaze males desperately trying to find that winning idea, are only going to get worse..

The waves of kamikaze males desperately trying to find that winning idea, are only going to get worse..
I'd rather rope than waste even a single day slaving for entitled clients.

The rent situation is pretty funny but what's even funnier is how my old folks are pushing me hard to get a big loan and buy an apartment, trying to convince me this is what you need to get a relationship, when it has fuck all to do with anything and is just more gaslighting a la you haven't tried this yet.
This when I don't give a shit about this city in particular, have no idea where my next job could take me, and have basically nothing to tie me down here.
Seriously why the fuck would you get an even bigger house to maintain and clean, with even more responsabilities and bullshit to deal with, when you're still alone and don't have job security? What is even happening?

Boomers never even mention all the time wasted on stupid bullshit to maintain the house. Paying endless bills, insurance, upkeep, working on it constantly, all for a piece of shit that usually loses money 99% of the time.

It's like having a part time job to maintain your shitty fucking house that you didn't even need.

Boomers never even mention all the time wasted on stupid bullshit to maintain the house. Paying endless bills, insurance, upkeep, working on it constantly, all for a piece of shit that usually loses money 99% of the time.

It's like having a part time job to maintain your shitty fucking house that you didn't even need.
It doesn't make sense at all to me, but to them it's like buying a kid a dog so that they "learn responsibility".
They have this instinct to kick the baby birds out of the nest but they never turn it off, so they want you to go on a gauntlet of stupid shit even after you moved out.

What the fuck did you just say about our lord and savior?
Bildresultat för terry davis

Who?

Don't forget, these are real people who said to themselves "Fuck this, I'm not going to just lie down and take it, I'm going to use what I know, work every day and dig myself out of this hole, I'm going to become somebody." and still ended up like this.

Hahahhahahahaha well fucking said!

Some people forget that theyre destined to suffer.

You cant expect happiness if youre ugly and stupid! That's asking for too much! :lul:

I geninuely feel sorry for them. they are coping hard though

Just read about Terry A. Davis, that was one hell of a ride, though more on the psychedelic side than the self-sacrificial beta male side.

Hahahhahahahaha well fucking said!

Some people forget that theyre destined to suffer.

You cant expect happiness if youre ugly and stupid! That's asking for too much! :lul:

It's pretty amazing how good things just never happen to you if your face is a bit off and your social skills are a bit poor, you can definitely forget about a relationship that makes you enthusiastic about life but there's also more aspects like job/friends.

Sometimes I believe it all just comes down to chance, and you can't change it. Chance determines your genes and your course through life, and chance determines whether "fool's luck" could intervene to rescue you at the last moment or not. It takes monumental effort to get a crumb of what chance could give out for free to some.

and chance determines whether "fool's luck" could intervene to rescue you at the last moment or not. It takes monumental effort to get a crumb of what chance could give out for free to some.

Bingo, I think that's the most imporant caveat to note in order to truly follow the way of our saints.

this thread really hit me right in the feels. A cope for me was creativity maxxing in my 20s to where I burned out in my 30s and had a nervous breakdown. was in the vidya industry and everything. fucking sucked. I think I went from doomer -> soyboy -> boomer (in my 30s now). I feel bad for those game devs but they did it to themselves. better to make 100% blackpill games if you decide to go that route, instead of virtue signal on twitter all day and try to appeal to mindless foids who won't play your games anyway.

in what way did being in the vidya industry suck? isnt it just a programming job like every other? or does it suck more
pls elaborate
Sometimes I believe it all just comes down to chance, and you can't change it. Chance determines your genes and your course through life, and chance determines whether "fool's luck" could intervene to rescue you at the last moment or not. It takes monumental effort to get a crumb of what chance could give out for free to some.

This is why I oppose welfare tbh, the only thing that is in your control (or at least more than other things) has to be equalized according to the lefties, while they dont realize that a good looking low-income man has an infinitely better live than an ugly middle-income or even high-income man. like whats the idea behind redistributing wealth? making the world more fair? then start with actual significant shit like lookism

Last edited:
Extremely high IQ thread. What baffles me the most is that rarely the products of these coding kamikazes are blackpilled or at least not cucked in some measure.

I completely feel this, as I'm currently working on my projects and a game. However, I don't delude myself thinking of it like a "hail mary" and waiting for cash and prizes.

I know in advance that I'm not going to be successful, but I want just to release a blackpill concentrate of a product, possibly more than one. It's more like a sign of defiance against this cucked society, and I try to enjoy my ride in the process. Without burning out for a bunch of ungrateful landwhales and daddy governement.

This is why I oppose welfare tbh, the only thing that is in your control (or at least more than other things) has to be equalized according to the lefties, while they dont realize that a good looking low-income man has an infinitely better live than an ugly middle-income or even high-income man. like whats the idea behind redistributing wealth? making the world more fair? then start with actual significant shit like lookism
Many things about welfare piss me off, like how working class gets help with buying a house and breeding and they have well-rested minds and don't do much and jerked around during school powering up their NT and looking for dates... meanwhile the middle class lifestyle often means gruelling years of education, aspie isolated environments, and jobs that give you mental burnout and lots of sacrifice and guess what, you do all that shit and also get NO help from the state with anything like starting a family or getting a residence...AWESOME.

Extremely high IQ thread. What baffles me the most is that rarely the products of these coding kamikazes are blackpilled or at least not cucked in some measure.

I completely feel this, as I'm currently working on my projects and a game. However, I don't delude myself thinking of it like a "hail mary" and waiting for cash and prizes.

I know in advance that I'm not going to be successful, but I want just to release a blackpill concentrate of a product, possibly more than one. It's more like a sign of defiance against this cucked society, and I try to enjoy my ride in the process. Without burning out for a bunch of ungrateful landwhales and daddy governement.

Yeah, man, good point. The fact that they keep making works about cool strong womyn while often being completely ignored by the other sex is just ridiculous.
You should definitely go full blackpill, I think it's safe to say by now that cucking out in your artworks will not lead to blowjobs from cute girls, at least not any more than just making a cool artwork in the first place, so there's no reason to do it. Blackpill content could even be a cool niche soon.
As for working on a game it's best to just stay realistic about what you can do, if you can do something that will make it sell more with reasonable effort then do that, otherwise it's best to take it easy, one of the worst things you can do is sacrifice heavy time and effort on a feature that people aren't interested in.

one of the worst things you can do is sacrifice heavy time and effort on a feature that people aren't interested in.

I see programmer types do this shit all the time. Thinks of a feature that no one gives a fuck about without even doing the research to see if anyone wants it.

When customers / gamers say no, this is stupid, he gets defensive and starts shitting on his customers.

Adds the features that makes his product worse than ever and everyone leaves bad reviews. In the end he never admits he was wrong.

I see programmer types do this shit all the time. Thinks of a feature that no one gives a fuck about without even doing the research to see if anyone wants it.

When customers / gamers say no, this is stupid, he gets defensive and starts shitting on his customers.

Adds the features that makes his product worse than ever and everyone leaves bad reviews. In the end he never admits he was wrong.

it would actually blow you away how much some small developers will shittalk their fanbase behind the scenes, make snarky comments about their actual paying customers that wrote positive reviews. it disgusted me. but that usually happens when you see what the back room looks like.

btw, recently Sandberg (Iconoclasts) started flirting on twitter with another artist and they are even claiming to be in a long distance relationship.
given her looks my guess is that he's going to get brutally destroyed if they ever actually meet in person... but maybe we'll be proven wrong and he will be the one to defeat lookism and heightism... guess we'll find out.

it would actually blow you away how much some small developers will shittalk their fanbase behind the scenes, make snarky comments about their actual paying customers that wrote positive reviews. it disgusted me. but that usually happens when you see what the back room looks like.

btw, recently Sandberg (Iconoclasts) started flirting on twitter with another artist and they are even claiming to be in a long distance relationship.
given her looks my guess is that he's going to get brutally destroyed if they ever actually meet in person... but maybe we'll be proven wrong and he will be the one to defeat lookism and heightism... guess we'll find out.

I like the dwarf fortress creators. Two brothers with no ego who let the players of the game vote on features and direction the game will take. Minecraft started out that way, too.

But I guess those games were about programming skill and balance.

These 2d scroller narcissistic artist types are about style and virtue signalling.

I like the dwarf fortress creators. Two brothers with no ego who let the players of the game vote on features and direction the game will take. Minecraft started out that way, too.

But I guess those games were about programming skill and balance.

These 2d scroller narcissistic artist types are about style and virtue signalling.
yeah, it's kind of an ego/success thing. low success and money troubles combined with high ego will create the biggest shitstorm. the dwarf fortress guys probably didn't have trouble with either and thus were quite chilled out.

then there's also guys like phil fish who are so brain-damaged that even massive commercial success and acclaim can't keep them from burning everything down.

yeah, it's kind of an ego/success thing. low success and money troubles combined with high ego will create the biggest shitstorm. the dwarf fortress guys probably didn't have trouble with either and thus were quite chilled out.

then there's also guys like phil fish who are so brain-damaged that even massive commercial success and acclaim can't keep them from burning everything down.

I think all artist and musician types are like that. Huge egos and can't stand criticism over their art. Almost all into soy / leftist SJW bullshit.

Let's just be fucking honest.

Guys like phil fish and other artist diva types only act like that because it's in their soy genetic code, probably the same one that gives them low skeleton mass

4b13f5cca7dfdbc4ccdbc5529da93701.jpeg
gosh, the level of soyness that comes form phil fish is real, i still can't believe he ruined his carer because of twitter

i wish sandberg succede, i really like his work

I think all artist and musician types are like that. Huge egos and can't stand criticism over their art. Almost all into soy / leftist SJW bullshit.
Artists always had a really weird relationship with critics. Take Radiohead, like many others their frontsman claims he doesn't read critics, and even that he can't bear to listen to his own work once it's finished. But at the same time each Radiohead album seems to be either a big overreaction to the critical reviews of the last album, or an attempt to defy the critics expectations.

i wish sandberg succede, i really like his work
I wish him luck with everything but holy cow does that romance seem like a long shot

Yeah, man, good point. The fact that they keep making works about cool strong womyn while often being completely ignored by the other sex is just ridiculous.
You should definitely go full blackpill, I think it's safe to say by now that cucking out in your artworks will not lead to blowjobs from cute girls, at least not any more than just making a cool artwork in the first place, so there's no reason to do it. Blackpill content could even be a cool niche soon.
As for working on a game it's best to just stay realistic about what you can do, if you can do something that will make it sell more with reasonable effort then do that, otherwise it's best to take it easy, one of the worst things you can do is sacrifice heavy time and effort on a feature that people aren't interested in.

Exactly, I'm also convinced there's need for blackpill content, but also many people don't have the courage to ask for it. About the people interests, in my opinion is very difficult to pinpoint the exact match for everyone, however it's stupid doubling down on features that the customers don't appreciate. The only exception to this would be if they asked to cuck out in the content.

That's insane. Shittalking the fanbase is the stupidest thing to do, I never seen that but I will look into it. And lol at chimping out when critics arrive, bad reviews are part of this world.

Exactly, I'm also convinced there's need for blackpill content, but also many people don't have the courage to ask for it. About the people interests, in my opinion is very difficult to pinpoint the exact match for everyone, however it's stupid doubling down on features that the customers don't appreciate. The only exception to this would be if they asked to cuck out in the content.

That's insane. Shittalking the fanbase is the stupidest thing to do, I never seen that but I will look into it. And lol at chimping out when critics arrive, bad reviews are part of this world.

I think the best bet is to go as far as you can without alienating everyone or getting deplatformed, it looks like Steam is going to be permissive as fuck going forward, just don't rape babies in your game like that shock game was doing a little awhile ago and you're in.

I think the best bet is to go as far as you can without alienating everyone or getting deplatformed, it looks like Steam is going to be permissive as fuck going forward, just don't rape babies in your game like that shock game was doing a little awhile ago and you're in.

It's actually a good advice, I thought the same. Getting deplatformed would be a huge setback, that's why I will study the guidelines very throughly. I've read about that game, it was excessive and it was obvious the public would have reacted negatively, unless it was to create a hue-and-cry for sales' sake.

in what way did being in the vidya industry suck? isnt it just a programming job like every other? or does it suck more
pls elaborate

I was more an animator, artist, ui/ux person. What sucked was unrealistic deadlines, overworking (you were expected to put in 10 hours minimum a day. some would work until they slept), sweatshop environment where micromanagers are hovering over your desk at every turn, dev creep where the ceo wanted to add a ton of arbitrary features causing me to constantly rework assets or throw away months of work just because of a whim. bully managers who don't bother knowing your name or what you do. pointless meetings. pay is absolute shit considering the amount of skill and time some of these soys invest.

After a game was shipped it was a forgone conclusion you were going to get laid off. the companies were brutal in the way they'd kick you out. go to your desk, see a banker box, and get escorted out by security. if you didn't back up your work, tough shit it's there's. some companies will sue and steal your personal work if you decide to breach an NDA or work on your own stuff on the job.

You can look up more conditions by googling "ea spouse".

Game programming I'd do for myself but not the industry.
Let's just be fucking honest.

Guys like phil fish and other artist diva types only act like that because it's in their soy genetic code, probably the same one that gives them low skeleton mass

4b13f5cca7dfdbc4ccdbc5529da93701.jpeg

He looks like those midgets from wizard of OZ. his head's too big for his body. his little crab hands.

Last edited:
I was more an animator, artist, ui/ux person. What sucked was unrealistic deadlines, overworking (you were expected to put in 10 hours minimum a day. some would work until they slept), sweatshop environment where micromanagers are hovering over your desk at every turn, dev creep where the ceo wanted to add a ton of arbitrary features causing me to constantly rework assets or throw away months of work just because of a whim. bully managers who don't bother knowing your name or what you do. pointless meetings. pay is absolute shit considering the amount of skill and time some of these soys invest.

After a game was shipped it was a forgone conclusion you were going to get laid off. the companies were brutal in the way they'd kick you out. go to your desk, see a banker box, and get escorted out by security. if you didn't back up your work, tough shit it's there's. some companies will sue and steal your personal work if you decide to breach an NDA or work on your own stuff on the job.

You can look up more conditions by googling "ea spouse".

Game programming I'd do for myself but not the industry.
Yeah that sounds really bad. Developing a game is probably a nice experience as long as you are not one of the low worker ants.
Im doing an apprenticeship in IT and a lot of the problems you listed are prevalent in our company aswell (legit dumb management sometimes), although to a much lesser degree. 15yo me was dumb enough to do web development as an apprenticeship, not knowing how soy-infested this field of work is. Im legit thinking of studying something completely different after I get my degree, but then Id feel like I have wasted a lot of time. Also the pay is pretty good here.

15yo me was dumb enough to do web development as an apprenticeship, not knowing how soy-infested this field of work is. Im legit thinking of studying something completely different after I get my degree, but then Id feel like I have wasted a lot of time. Also the pay is pretty good here.
Nah, don't knock web development as an apprenticeship, all the tech fields are cucked and web can get you decent money without stressing you too hard, so it's not a bad deal, in fact it might be one of the best.
If you want to knock something you would knock IT as an employment strategy in the first place, in order to NT-maxx and be around more girls that aren't hambeasts, I often wish I did that and kept my computer stuff as just a hobby activity.

Yeah that sounds really bad. Developing a game is probably a nice experience as long as you are not one of the low worker ants.
Im doing an apprenticeship in IT and a lot of the problems you listed are prevalent in our company aswell (legit dumb management sometimes), although to a much lesser degree. 15yo me was dumb enough to do web development as an apprenticeship, not knowing how soy-infested this field of work is. Im legit thinking of studying something completely different after I get my degree, but then Id feel like I have wasted a lot of time. Also the pay is pretty good here.

All of tech is filled with soy unfortunately. I think I'd have more fun doing IT just because it lets you work with your hands a little bit. Sometimes I think I should be a dishwasher, something completely mindless so I get money and do what I want outside of my job.

I've always dreamed of writing a book - I even have the outline for a plot ready. I just haven't got into it for this exact same reason - I'm scared of what comes after. I've made my dream a reality, my book is done. I'm scared of dying before I write it but I'm afraid of writing it too early. This thread hit me hard.

XD

This is kind of an interesting post as i've come with certain conclusions myself. But then what are you supposed to do? We all dream of getting rich or status to get women, but how do we do that?

We could go about it with something that we like, like games.... You may be not the best player of Fornite, but you may be able to make your own idea. The problem comes when you learn that your idea is not good enough. I saw a video recently that it said that in order to succeed as anything, you need to be obsessed with it. And it kinda makes sense. How would you be able to fight with genetically superior people who also are incredible intelligent with more luck, connections than you if you are not obsessed about your project?

I'm kinda generating my idea, i was thinking about making a novel but thought otherwise. I'm gonna make a game, with all the knowledge i acumulatted with my years of neetdom. And it may suck and not get sales, but i'll try to get as obsessed as i can with it.

But yeah most people fail, and you will probably be one of them. This is a very big risk you have to take, but it could pay off. Either way it's a very personal choice.

This is kind of an interesting post as i've come with certain conclusions myself. But then what are you supposed to do? We all dream of getting rich or status to get women, but how do we do that?

We could go about it with something that we like, like games.... You may be not the best player of Fornite, but you may be able to make your own idea. The problem comes when you learn that your idea is not good enough. I saw a video recently that it said that in order to succeed as anything, you need to be obsessed with it. And it kinda makes sense. How would you be able to fight with genetically superior people who also are incredible intelligent with more luck, connections than you if you are not obsessed about your project?

I'm kinda generating my idea, i was thinking about making a novel but thought otherwise. I'm gonna make a game, with all the knowledge i acumulatted with my years of neetdom. And it may suck and not get sales, but i'll try to get as obsessed as i can with it.

But yeah most people fail, and you will probably be one of them. This is a very big risk you have to take, but it could pay off. Either way it's a very personal choice.

Well, my "beef" here that I was trying to explain was that it's all a pretty bad setup.
Of course you should try to do something, better than nothing.
However the point where are now is very fucked up, the idea that you need to sacrifice a lot as a man has become too common, too expected, and it often doesn't even work due to too much competition.
People saying "just find a passion bro!" often don't know what they're talking about, the amount of worked involved, the dissapointment when at the end you possibly have nothing while still being a loner virgin, etc.
This is mostly what I'm talking about, we now have a really shitty world where men working until obsession and self-destruction is common.
But you can still try, do your best with an idea, be realistic about the outcome.

Well, my "beef" here that I was trying to explain was that it's all a pretty bad setup.
Of course you should try to do something, better than nothing.
However the point where are now is very fucked up, the idea that you need to sacrifice a lot as a man has become too common, too expected, and it often doesn't even work due to too much competition.
People saying "just find a passion bro!" often don't know what they're talking about, the amount of worked involved, the dissapointment when at the end you possibly have nothing while still being a loner virgin, etc.
This is mostly what I'm talking about, we now have a really shitty world where men working until obsession and self-destruction is common.
But you can still try, do your best with an idea, be realistic about the outcome.
Men working hard has been normalized, if you don't get what you want is prolly because you're not working hard enough. That's the case with entrepreneurs, relationships, sex, hobbies, etc....

It's just a shitty situation to be in, but Japaneses and Chineses are in LDAR mode for a while now. They know that working hard is a meme and you'll hardly achieve what you want, so why bother?

This is gonna spread to all the world sooner than later, if it's bad now imagine 50 years from now. I have not found a passion yet, i don't know if it's me that's weird but im not passionate about a thing. I just enjoy some stuff and majority of stuff i don't give a shit about.

the whore on onlyfans making more money than the incel nerd who made cool stuff used by people. normies just hate the idea of giving money to an incel, while they will donate $10k to a whore while dumping 1 star reviews on some free game some incel made. but bluepilled incels of course have the expectation that their hard work must be rewarded since so many people were using it, not realizing that all the social acclaim is reserved for chads and foids.