Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The transgender powerlifter is proof of how hypocritical people are.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
JFL Everyone knows about that transgender powerlifter that broke all kinds of record withing the span of a few powerlifting meets?

Well, this is because he is now free to identify as a female and go compete under female regulated laws. Because people are pushing for people to "explore" and "identify" themselves as whatever they want.

COPE, these are the same people that are now complaining that the powerlifter is not allowed to compete under the female powerlifting laws because he isnt a female.

The same people that promote it are now against it, make up your minds. You gave him the freedom to switch genders like a computer power button and you are the same one that is complaining when he/she/they is smashing your competition left, right and center

It's less "hypocrisy" and more the inability to see how these things can be taken advantage of. They know we're saying "Hey if you make protections for this gender identity stuff, sneaksy cis men will take advantage of it." They know we've said that. But their response is "No they won't! No man will ever do that!" And then it happens. They don't like that it happened, it's just they never believed it could happen.

SJW will eventually destroy itself

What else did you expect, from those retarded, dumpfucks?

SJW will eventually destroy itself
The troon shit is the best yet. Feminism engineered its own demise. I love seeing all this trans nonsense.

The troon shit is the best yet. Feminism engineered its own demise. I love seeing all this trans nonsense.
They found the loophole in the society,then began to use it for their own benefit. but they created an black hole which will suck everything up inside,including themselves.

macho ma'am tranny savage took up weight lifting

Shilling for LGBT destroying feminism is cope, LGBT became a thing because feminism virtue signaling but in any way is a threat to the gynocracy once it starts to become a nuisance it will also be demonized.

JFL if you think foids and cucks care about moral consistency and will give a fuck about what they virtue signal.

Anything that goes against the majority of foids will get shutdown through the democratic system and their social dominance. (thirsty cucks and femoid social alliance against ugly males).

Last edited:
I don't think there are many trans rights activists in the powerlifting world

This is the hypocrisy of the western SJW society.
In the east - and I'm not talking about shit 3rd world countries like India.
I'm talking about Russia. Protestors get assfucked by the law, sjws get their shit kicked in