Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Transformation of IncelTears

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
Jesus fucking Christ.

I used to browse here a couple years ago when the original Subreddit was still available. I remember how most of the topics were by 30 something year old women about how "mentally ill" we are, how delusional we are, personal anecdotes about how an ugly guy with a really great personality was really amazing with women, how romance takes effort and if you don't put in the effort you won't get romance, how cologne goes a long way, how there's more to love and a relationship than sex, etc.

Now, it's just teenagers (or mental teenaged 30 year olds) calling every instance of a guy being socially autistic and creepy being an incel, or just flat out admitting the Blackpill and saying "tough shit"

Like holy fuck, in the past 2 years, have we progressed so badly and so animalistically that women don't even give a shit about keeping up the bluepilled worldview?

I can not express how much I care

Like holy fuck, in the past 2 years, have we progressed so badly and so animalistically that women don't even give a shit about keeping up the bluepilled worldview?
I think they've just run out of content, and most of the posters are too lazy to go onto here to cherrypick the edgiest posts. There was a time where IncelTears exclusively just posted shit from r/Braincels and only sometimes here.

I do think it is stupid how there are people on there in their 30s, with a lot approaching their 40s, thinking they can explain our problems for us, when the average age here is something around 19-22. Our problems with dating are mostly exclusive to the late millennial and Gen Z generations (1994 and past). There is a regular on IT who is legit approaching his 60s, and he thinks his sex experiences back in the 80s and 90s somehow line up with today, JFL. Talk about being generationally privileged.

I think they've just run out of content, and most of the posters are too lazy to go onto here to cherrypick the edgiest posts. There was a time where IncelTears exclusively just posted shit from r/Braincels and only sometimes here.

I do think it is stupid how there are people on there in their 30s, with a lot approaching their 40s, thinking they can explain our problems for us, when the average age here is something around 19-22. Our problems with dating are mostly exclusive to the late millennial and Gen Z generations (1994 and past). There is a regular on IT who is legit approaching his 60s, and he thinks his sex experiences back in the 80s and 90s somehow line up with today, JFL. Talk about being generationally privileged.
I'll be honest, this might be really bluepilled of me. I'm fine with women expecting men to put forth effort to win her over in order for the man to be a real teacher, leader, and friend for her. A relationship, I feel, requires heavy romance and a spiritual connection. I'm even fine with women being really fucking brutal, saying to a guy's face "ew".

But there needs to be a "human" component of women where she desires deeper things besides how fucking hot the dude is. My problem of dating today is that there's no way you can prove your worth to women, and even if you proved your worth to women, what do you win? A woman who operates at a purely animalistic level and has had dozens, if not hundreds, of different cock in her pussy.

We all have dark and light components in us (animalistic and spiritual). There needs to be a balance. I'm even fine with the darkness having preference over the light, going back to the Greek and German Pagan days - what is divine love? Ares the handsome War God fucking the hottest chick in Heaven, Aphrodite - that being divine love. But they still had higher, human, metaphysical conceptions to who they were - they were married and respected each other, loved each other, and did things for each other out of selfless love.

800px-Guillemot%2C_Alexandre_Charles_-_Mars_and_Venus_Surprised_by_Vulcan_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

But we are at a critical point, unfortunately, where the dark has so overtaken the light that man and woman hates each other. It's the moral equivalent of extreme social repression like the Puritans.

Last edited:
I'll be honest, this might be really bluepilled of me. I'm fine with women expecting men to put forth effort to win her over in order for the man to be a real teacher, leader, and friend for her. A relationship, I feel, requires heavy romance and a spiritual connection. I'm even fine with women being really fucking brutal, saying to a guy's face "ew".

But there needs to be a "human" component of women where she desires deeper things besides how fucking hot the dude is. My problem of dating today is that there's no way you can prove your worth to women, and even if you proved your worth to women, what do you win? A woman who operates at a purely animalistic level and has had dozens, if not hundreds, of different cock in her pussy.

We all have dark and light components in us (animalistic and spiritual). There needs to be a balance. I'm even fine with the darkness having preference over the light, going back to the Greek and German Pagan days of old of Ares the War God fucking the hottest chick in Heaven, Aphrodite - that being divine love.

But we are at a critical point, unfortunately, where the dark has so overtaken the light that man and woman hates each other.
I have always thought the exact same thing, tbh.

Dating in general is so shallow and commodified compared to what it used to be. Personality actually used to play a part in the equation, but what women stand by these days is that if you're ugly, you shouldn't even bother to approach them, and they don't even want to know what your personality is like. If you're good looking, they're all eyes and ears for you. Hell, from what I see, there's a solid number of women who even do the approaching part.

Dating apps are getting exponentially popular, and the problem is that most dating apps are literally just looking at someone and messaging them/swiping on them on the basis of whether or not they're attractive, and women have the upper hand in this scenario. Even in my city, where the female to male ratio is VERY high (and that extends toward my university too), I still do not stand a single chance here, because the women here don't even look at me, or if they do, they just make fun of me. I have never had any girl even right swipe on me on Tinder and I gave up after a week.

It's a lose-lose situation for us. Even if we have the best personalities on the planet, and/or we have similar chemistry to a woman (or women) we want to be with, there is absolutely no way for us to express that, as we are rejected the split second women glance in our direction.

Ahhh, Greycels always make a big deal about them, I did once. Inceltears relies on screenshots and their Soy reactions as their content and Karma farming technique. What I hate more though is I am a Braincels and Incelswithouthate refugee from the lands of Reddit. They love brigading any blackpill subreddit even it most of it is non-hateful. r/Incelswithouthate was mostly Memes and Venting! Very little pedo-stuff if any and those Moralfags still crusaded against us. :feelsseriously:.

I have always thought the exact same thing, tbh.

Dating in general is so shallow and commodified compared to what it used to be. Personality actually used to play a part in the equation, but what women stand by these days is that if you're ugly, you shouldn't even bother to approach them, and they don't even want to know what your personality is like. If you're good looking, they're all eyes and ears for you. Hell, from what I see, there's a solid number of women who even do the approaching part.

Dating apps are getting exponentially popular, and the problem is that most dating apps are literally just looking at someone and messaging them/swiping on them on the basis of whether or not they're attractive, and women have the upper hand in this scenario. Even in my city, where the female to male ratio is VERY high (and that extends toward my university too), I still do not stand a single chance here, because the women here don't even look at me, or if they do, they just make fun of me. I have never had any girl even right swipe on me on Tinder and I gave up after a week.

It's a lose-lose situation for us. Even if we have the best personalities on the planet, and/or we have similar chemistry to a woman (or women) we want to be with, there is absolutely no way for us to express that, as we are rejected the split second women glance in our direction.
If reincarnation is a thing dude, I must've done so really fucked up shit in my past life, but with some good in me. Maybe I raped a priest who raped a kid or something, I don't know, so my punishment is that I have to be a "normal person" living in an era of extreme chaos and animalistic hedonism. It's like I'm living in Sauron's realm or something man.

Normies just dont get it

Going from one form of retardation to another isn't much of a transformation in all honesty. :feelsjuice:

Jesus fucking Christ.

I used to browse here a couple years ago when the original Subreddit was still available. I remember how most of the topics were by 30 something year old women about how "mentally ill" we are, how delusional we are, personal anecdotes about how an ugly guy with a really great personality was really amazing with women, how romance takes effort and if you don't put in the effort you won't get romance, how cologne goes a long way, how there's more to love and a relationship than sex, etc.

Now, it's just teenagers (or mental teenaged 30 year olds) calling every instance of a guy being socially autistic and creepy being an incel, or just flat out admitting the Blackpill and saying "tough shit"

the world's tiniest violin plays for you :foidSoy:

IT users are insufferable.

Foids have realized they can be insufferable faggots and get away with it because the culture’s on their side :feelsjuice: