Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The tranny tinder experiment in London City.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
[reupload]

This is again a tinder experiment in a serie of reuploads on my youtube channel, I've conducted this experiment in London and the replies of guys interested in fucking this tranny was enormous, the tranny even did better than real female landwhales and even better than some roasties. It wasn't only white guys who were interested in fucking the tranny, also a lot of black and ethnic guys were interested in fucking the tranny. Make sure to read the conversations at the end because they confirm that guys don't swipe right on everyone, guys are legit interested in banging a tranny.

Even Chads are interested in bang trannies, over guys...

Last edited:
James FT is lurking on this forum as incel. He commented on the video just 2-3 minutes after the video got uploaded.

This is just a western thing,trannies wouldn't last a second on the Middle East.

This is just a western thing,trannies wouldn't last a second on the Middle East.
They would be thrown off from rooftops, like the fags and queers are.

Lmao that is not a Chad, moreover he is 27 and looks like he's 40.

He was a very active user here.
He is not ugly looking. Why did he use this forum?
Anyway, not surprised by the tranny result. Even a tranny has far more SMV than all of us combined on this forum.

He had 3 times plastic surgery and 0 matches in the west where he lives, he's an incel who ascended and he knows the blackpill better than anyone else.

Anyway, not surprised by the tranny result. Even a tranny has far more SMV than all of us combined on this forum.
To get landwhale and tranny orbiters.

Men are so fucking desperate...

Wow a straight man can't get a date but a tranny can get dozens. These guys couldn't get any real women to swipe right, utter desperation. Lifefuel though, as low as an incel is viewed by society I would much rather be incel than settle for a tranny.

it's over for the west just activate nukes under every major western cities

He had 3 times plastic surgery and 0 matches in the west where he lives, he's an incel who ascended and he knows the blackpill better than anyone else.
3 times plastic surgery and yet no matches. Damn, hypergamy is really very brutal.

Betas would fuck anything that moves

Far from incel. He got so much thai pussy

Reminder that faggotry contributes to hypergamy and hypogamy contributes to our demise, kill em all

While chadfishing i saw a tranny who only wants 6'3 or taller and in my country men at that height barely exists. Majority of males in tinder match with trannies because they think it would be easier to fuck them. Juggetnut Law 101

Nice exposing of trannylovers. Over and out for us, even tranners seem to get Chads.

*yeah guys women don't like me but trannies will for sure,since the entire world is against lgbt people*AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

so much degeneracy... But hell, if some faggots want to pretend to be a women and take a bunch of degenerates with them out of the dating market, then by all means let them do it.

Is this a real tranny or not? She wears panties and no sign of dick
Anyway the desperateness of men is real and its because their not getting SHIT, so they have to resort to the absolute bottom of the barrel.
The funny thing with normies is that they shame a man like this for being desperate or "thirsty" then shame him for not aiming low enough and only going for Stacies or whatever, what a fucked up world we live in.

If I didn’t know that was a tranny, I’d think it was a decent looking foid. I’m from American where 60% of women are obese and half of them look more masculine than me, though.
Is this a real tranny or not? She wears panties and no sign of dick
Anyway the desperateness of men is real and its because their not getting SHIT, so they have to resort to the absolute bottom of the barrel.
The funny thing with normies is that they shame a man like this for being desperate or "thirsty" then shame him for not aiming low enough and only going for Stacies or whatever, what a fucked up world we live in.
My understanding is a tranny has a fake vagina and a trap has a dick.

If I didn’t know that was a tranny, I’d think it was a decent looking foid. I’m from American where 60% of women are obese and half of them look more masculine than me, though.

My understanding is a tranny has a fake vagina and a trap has a dick.
Is there no program to reduce the increasing obesity in the US?

Is there no program to reduce the increasing obesity in the US?
lol no, jew doctors make too much money off blood pressure pills, diabetes pills, ect. Food manufacturers make a bunch of money making garbage too.

lol no, jew doctors make too much money off blood pressure pills, diabetes pills, ect. Food manufacturers make a bunch of money making garbage too.
Excessive capitalism is harmful.

Not even shocked by this. Most heterosexual men are willing to engage in some faggotery activity in order to numb the pain of loneliness.

Not even shocked by this. Most heterosexual men are willing to engage in some faggotery activity in order to numb the pain of loneliness.

Same thing happens in prison, not really surprising it is happening at a societal level now.

I would have collected the info of the Johns who contacted the tranny and send that shit to anyone they know for being fag enablers.

imagine having 99+ likes as a guy it just seems unreal I dont even think giga chads get that many

u live in london?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back