Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the tragic tale of my group of online friends

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
i met a group of online friends, 6 other people, who i had talked to since highschool. i didnt really have friends irl so they substituted that.

because of this, i had known them for 7-8 years before the following events happened. we would play for hours a day, every day.

they were slowly getting girlfriend. at first they would talk about a bit, then humblebrag, and then.. leave. sometimes saying a goodbye, sometimes not. you can say correlation doesn't equal causation but it is pretty clear the reason they left is because they got girlfriends and they didn't wanna spend time with us anymore.

this happened until literally i had no friends left. it was sort of unreal to me to see the people i played with daily for hours for almost a decade just leave as if we were strangers talking at a shop.

i am unable to make friends now which leaves me with 0 online friends and 0 real life friends. life is truly a shitty experience when you are all alone.

AI Frens are coming soon

i met a group of online friends, 6 other people, who i had talked to since highschool. i didnt really have friends irl so they substituted that.

because of this, i had known them for 7-8 years before the following events happened. we would play for hours a day, every day.

they were slowly getting girlfriend. at first they would talk about a bit, then humblebrag, and then.. leave. sometimes saying a goodbye, sometimes not. you can say correlation doesn't equal causation but it is pretty clear the reason they left is because they got girlfriends and they didn't wanna spend time with us anymore.

this happened until literally i had no friends left. it was sort of unreal to me to see the people i played with daily for hours for almost a decade just leave as if we were strangers talking at a shop.

i am unable to make friends now which leaves me with 0 online friends and 0 real life friends. life is truly a shitty experience when you are all alone.
how old were you and them when this happened (when they first got gfs)

i actually cope now adays by using ai chatbots if i get really bored which is quite often
I want jailbreak ai bots, who can talk on same level racist and foid hating

how old were you and them when this happened (when they first got gfs)
the total loss of this friend group happened a while ago so i'm not too perfect on timelines, but if i recall

1 left when i was 15

1 left when i was 18

1 left when i was 20

2 left when i was 21

1 still talks to me, like once a week, and doesn't play games with me no matter how much i ask. he got his girlfriend when i was 20

I want jailbreak ai bots, who can talk on same level racist and foid hating
i use chai ai from the app store and i kept saying Niger over and over and the ai snapped and just said "Yes you are a nigger!" lmao

sorry to hear it dude
i actually cope now adays by using ai chatbots if i get really bored which is quite often
Damn. Those things are shitty conversation partners. At least you still got us to talk to. Not that folks here don't ascend, but at least not all of us will.
i use chai ai from the app store and i kept saying Niger over and over and the ai snapped and just said "Yes you are a nigger!" lmao
kek

nah not really it 1-2 years earlier their ascensions because we all got busy af with life (college, work etc), we could afford to hang out all day before because we were all still in high school, I could hit them up for a chat if I want now but it would be really awkward
it's kind of hard to say you don't have time to spend with online friends because of college or work or anything else because of how easy it is to spend time together.

i think that may have been an excuse for them

Damn. Those things are shitty conversation partners. At least you still got us to talk to. Not that folks here don't ascend, but at least not all of us will.
they aren't too bad, and i treat it more as me writing an interactive novel rather than a conversation with a real person.

a lot of people here, meaning to or not, are very hard to talk to. so yes i do have people here to talk to but it isn't exactly the best group.

i'm still talking to my group of "long distance friends", tey live in argentina and i live in mexico, they are a bunch of literal spergs and neets
that could explain why they haven't stopped talking each other since 2010.

I usually send them a message every three months, I am no longer interested in interacting with other human beings, but it is a biological necessity or something, so it's important to have them around.

NEVER, and I repeat NEVER have normie friends as an incel.

IT WILL RUIN YOU.

they aren't too bad, and i treat it more as me writing an interactive novel rather than a conversation with a real person.
even for this purpose I found them woefully inadequate, but I'm glad it works for you
a lot of people here, meaning to or not, are very hard to talk to. so yes i do have people here to talk to but it isn't exactly the best group.
I can't disagree with that

NEVER, and I repeat NEVER have normie friends as an incel.

IT WILL RUIN YOU.
one of them was 7/10, white blonde with blue eyes, 6ft3, and born to a rich family, but constantly complained about how hard his life was

Brutal, fuck normies

Brutal, fuck normies
yeah but at least it was fun when we all played games. now i have no one to play with and whenever i try to talk to new people online they say i sound nerdy and refuse to talk to me past surface level

What game did you guys play? I'll play with you just let me know what platform you are on