Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Tragic Life of Ukrainecels

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★
Imagine being a Ukrainian Incel, rejected by girls, and then drafted to the front. Seriously, what is stopping someone from going ER at that point?

Odds are getting shot dead, blown up, or losing a limb on the front.

War Hero status is a myth. Girls don't care if a guy fought for a country if they wouldn't have looked at him before.

I wonder how many Ukrainecels have lost their lives on the trenches?

I guess the same could also be true for Russian Incels.

There's no unity, no "common cause", if you had black-pillers out there with reasonable power, things would quickly escalate

Gigabrutal indeed. They couldn't care about their men even that amount that they didn't let their women flee the country. If borders are closed for men, they always must be closed for women too. Anyway there's nothing to be surprised when it comes to (((wars))) and other (((current things))). For soyciety the worst thing ever is that women's access to chad gets interrupted.

Yeah, it's nasty. Truth is, their fate awaits most of us. It's quite likely this war will spread out in Europe or at least we will be drafted. But this has been the fate of millions of men throughout history. Life is cold and brutal if you're a male.

Imagine being a Ukrainian Incel, rejected by girls, and then drafted to the front. Seriously, what is stopping someone from going ER at that point?

Odds are getting shot dead, blown up, or losing a limb on the front.

War Hero status is a myth. Girls don't care if a guy fought for a country if they wouldn't have looked at him before.

I wonder how many Ukrainecels have lost their lives on the trenches?

I guess the same could also be true for Russian Incels.
You have to be retarded as fuck as a Ukraniancel to let yourself get drafted to war and die while the upper echelons of social male hierarchy and women at large just enjoy their life as 'refugees' hopping around cocks all day long.

Ohh but MUH NATION NEED HELP!!!! Incels are not citizens, understand this. We are not citizens, we do not own our countries anything. We have no bonds, no benefits of being part of the society, only downsides, why would you fight for something like this?

The same applies to russiancels. So many retarded niggers from my old school are dead now because of MuhNation. They will be forgotten in a week while the foids from my school are hopping around cocks on university exchange programs and visas in the west.

Fuck the Ukraine. Fuck Russia. Fuck the entire eastern bloc.

Imagine dying for women who already left the country

You have to be retarded as fuck as a Ukraniancel to let yourself get drafted to war and die while the upper echelons of social male hierarchy and women at large just enjoy their life as 'refugees' hopping around cocks all day long.

Ohh but MUH NATION NEED HELP!!!! Incels are not citizens, understand this. We are not citizens, we do not own our countries anything. We have no bonds, no benefits of being part of the society, only downsides, why would you fight for something like this?

The same applies to russiancels. So many retarded niggers from my old school are dead now because of MuhNation. They will be forgotten in a week while the foids from my school are hopping around cocks on university exchange programs and visas in the west.
:yes: :yes: :yes:
Similar problems here in Balkan. Chad is putting his dick in your looksmatch, while you're putting your neighbours into mass grave.

Russiancel?