Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The tragedy of being autistic

• Thread starter zalikell.ir.ilxyne:
  • Start date
zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Banned
-
Even people with other disorders like adhd, ocd, schizophrenia, they will dislike you

they can’t relate to you either despite having a mental disorder

Unfortunately, it’s autistic men vs the world

It`s truly difficult being autistic i`ve been bullied for it my entire life

It`s truly difficult being autistic i`ve been bullied for it my entire life
Me too

if only the world took the time to understand the minority

Last edited:
when your autistic and also have the other disorders :feelsrope:

Even people with other disorders like adhd, ocd, schizophrenia, they will dislike you

they can’t relate to you either despite having a mental disorder

Unfortunately, it’s autistic men vs the world
Being left alone at this world with nobody to help :fuk:

I was an outcast among outcast. We had a guy in our class who had ADHD and according to himself had the second strongest degree of ADHD, yet he had a social circle, had at least ONS and at least one gf. There also was a guy at our work, he was probably a schizophrenic and he was half Curry/half German and even he had a blond gf. Autistic men arent even seen as human beings, EVERYONE hates us, even other Aspies

I was an outcast among outcast. We had a guy in our class who had ADHD and according to himself had the second strongest degree of ADHD, yet he had a social circle, had at least ONS and at least one gf. There also was a guy at our work, he was probably a schizophrenic and he was half Curry/half German and even he had a blond gf. Autistic men arent even seen as human beings, EVERYONE hates us, even other Aspies
I definitely feel ya on this one

We had a guy in our class who had ADHD and according to himself had the second strongest degree of ADHD, yet he had a social circle, had at least ONS and at least one gf.
actually people with adhd have higher chances of sexual intimacy than average people do

I just watched a video of a schizophrenic women being interviewed and to my understanding schizophrenic people don’t necessarily suffer with socialization but rather internal battle and they appear overly animated at times

As brootal as this sounds I feel a sense of understanding because now I understand why certain things happened or why I was brutalized my entire life.

The most brutal part of all of this is the negative reinforcement I’ll get for the rest of my life which is amplified x10. Knowing that you will be forever hated and forever outcasted due to a natural instinct of unfamiliarity will always haunt me inside.

Last edited:
I just watched a video of a schizophrenic women being interviewed and to my understanding schizophrenic people don’t necessarily suffer with socialization but rather internal battle and they appear overly animated at times
That doesnt mean anything because toilets live life on tutorial mode. Im too lazy too look for the graph, but schizo men are, after autistic men the second most likely mentally ill group to suffer from sexlessness

That doesnt mean anything because toilets live life on tutorial mode. Im too lazy too look for the graph, but schizo men are, after autistic men the second most likely mentally ill group to suffer from sexlessness
of course they live on tutorial mode, in fact the girl was being interviewed about contracting stds from a random guy jfl clown world

btw I edited my original comment