Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The torture of being surrounded by women

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Being an incel in a class with almost 90% women is torturous. And even at the grocery store and the gym I see mostly women. I'm surrounded by these things that I'll never have. I liken it to a starving African child stuck inside a buffet and being unable to have even so much as a crumb of food. Imagine the torture and despair that this child will be feeling. That is the torture I am being subjected to. My biological function as a male human being is to FUCK. Yet, I cannot do what I am intended to do.

You should've gone for IT instead of med school. That's just mental waterboarding.

I don't even care about fucking, I just want power but I'll never get it because everyone reacts to me like I'm subhuman FUCK THIS. I WANT THE CAPACITY TO DO WHATEVER I WANT FUCKING HELL. :feels:

I’m depressed

This is why segregation should be a thing in the West

My biological function as a male human being is to FUCK.
LMAO at this cope, your biological function is to make Chad and Stacy feel superior while going about their lives. Frustration is as far as it will go for you. Your attempts will make more successful people than you richer, while you still do not successfully procreate or at all copulate.

Eevry male should be getting 9 foids in your class but in the end one fucks then all while the rest rot in loneliness

You should've gone for IT
Fewer females but the amount of orbiters makes me honestly want to kill myself. Basically the few females are treated next to the second coming of Jesus.

As a STEMcel, I dont have this problem

Are you doing gender studies or something? How come there's 90% holes?

Yeah, it's like surrounding starving man with food, but at the same time keeping it far enough, so he can't reach it.

I don't see almost any woman almost all day. Neither at my School, Gym or the internet cafe, I go to.
I don't have to interact with any female except that one shitty trainer at my gym who just has to try and speak to me every time I go trying to correct my form.

It's fucking literal torture being around the 15 y.o.s I see wearing leggings.
This. Its worse because I have to go to school everyday and see foids wear leggings like jeans, its absolute suifuel but they're also being absolute degenerates.

LMAO at this cope, your biological function is to make Chad and Stacy feel superior while going about their lives. Frustration is as far as it will go for you. Your attempts will make more successful people than you richer, while you still do not successfully procreate or at all copulate.