Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The torment of college is finally over

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
What's wrong with leaving the jail of studying, books and never ending formulas?

College was hell. I still have nightmares about failing tests.

Now have fun wage slaving for the rest of your life, and being alone.

College also happens to be the breeding ground for third wave feminazis and woke critical race theory garbage

Only passed high school, because the Principal let me graduate out of pity. Good luck.

still easier than studying
no. Atleast studying keeps you occupied and learning new things every day, wage slaving is doing the same exact thing over and over.

College sucks but not being in college sucks more.

fakecel if you had the willpower to do that shit for several years
Why is this "fakecel"? Plenty of MIT people are incel

I don't which is why I am not doing a PhD

Why is this "fakecel"? Plenty of MIT people are incel

I don't which is why I am not doing a PhD
those fuckers are bluepilled. if you're here you're blackpilled so you can't roastiecope or betabuxcope or moneycope or wagecuckcope because you know it's over. so that leaves one option :feelsjuice::feelscomfy:

Fellow Asians crave knowledge.

Matt

Read

(2015)

Capstone

Master

Last edited:
I’ll be starting college later this fall:society:
wish you good luck

you won't do as worse as me though

hopefully you will ascend
@wereqryan will you do a PhD?

Now have fun wage slaving for the rest of your life, and being alone.
This
Like it or not college was the best chance you ever had at ascending and you blew it
Now you're going to be too busy wageslaving to ever try again and your coworkers will all brag about their long term relationships to you daily

This
Like it or not college was the best chance you ever had at ascending and you blew it
Now you're going to be too busy wageslaving to ever try again and your coworkers will all brag about their long term relationships to you daily
i'm in tech

coll
This
college was busy anyways

Good for you having an MS though.