Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The Top 2%

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I remember a long time ago reading a thread made by a female on Reddit. In this thread, she says that she is only attracted to the top 2% of men. She understood that the 2% of men will never give her a chance because her looks are not good enough. She acknowledged that tons of normal looking guys pursue her but she has no attraction to them at all. She finally admits that she will be single forever. This is a true story, it wasn't fake.
Anyways, what percentage of women do you think go for 2% of men?
If you can't answer the first question, what percentage of women go for the top 20% of women?
Share your thoughts below.

100% women want a top2% guy
70% western women think they deserve top2%

Hoeflation, dudes need higher standards to turn things around

Femcel moment

I still believe its the top 20% or so. This foid is deluded beyond belief and has an inflated ego, probably due to simps, to only want top 2% or naybe got fucked by a gigachad who pumped and dumped

Top 20% of men can still get tons of success with foids 5/10 and above, very easily. Obviously theyll probably find it easier to get 6/10 than a 9/10 but still, we can only dream of having success with average foids.

Many standardcels among foids because nowadays they have virtual access to Chads through pocket catalogues aka dating apps.

Many standardcels among foids because nowadays they have virtual access to Chads through pocket catalogues aka dating apps.
This is the reason why dating apps need to be banned. Allowing women to have access to dating apps is tolerating discrimination towards sub5 men

Hoeflation is beyond out of control at this point, we need a hoe sexual market crash.

This is the reason why dating apps need to be banned. Allowing women to have access to dating apps is tolerating discrimination towards sub5 men
Actually, dating apps are just an ease: the internet itself is enough (especially social networks). This, and the available means of transportation (you can date anyone around the world if you wish).

I don't think there's an answer. The internet, dating apps, MSM, and the option to lesbianmaxx will leave an ever larger proportion of men incel in the future. With better copes I do not see an uprising either. If you can geomaxx or arrangemarriagemaxx or whatever, maybe just do it while the option still exists. 63% of young men in the US are single, I dunno how many are virgin or incel but it's just going to get worse.