Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Tinder of some LARPer on here

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
nFCZKS6.png

He claims to be a truecel.

Yo @Evil Genius

:feelskek:

Yo @Evil Genius

:feelskek:
He forgot that he used phone operator only in the UK and that the UK time lined up with the screenshot. He tried to say it wasn't him.

750 matches isn't even normie territory, that's chad territory.

Everyone on this site is LARPing

yes morphed pictures that look nothing like me at all.

Already been done to death tbh.

I already confirmed my incel status to a admin on this site when this was bought up before and that screenshot is taken is a "troll" server full of larpers.

Lol you can tell if pics have been morphed from a truecel to a Chad slayer with 750 matches.
I know what he looks like. I am not gonna post it here, but he is a slayer.

Well, he's got Gold, claims to be using frauded pics, and some of those foids look pretty fat. I'd probably give him the benefit of the doubt. Over how long of a period were these matches collected?

Still, that response rate mogs me into the dirt. Got something out of every single one.

Wtf 1046. That's above male model territory.

I got 3 matches after swiping 400 times with my best pics and using a few boosts on Tinder Gold.

None of them would talk to me past a few messages (if any at all).

Tinder is horrifying.

>november 8 2017. All the OGcels are complete fakecels. I think im starting to grow a stronger lower third and hunter eyes bc my join date

>november 8 2017. All the OGcels are complete fakecels. I think im starting to grow a stronger lower third and hunter eyes bc my join date

Lol. Wouldn't it be nice if that's how it worked?

I would kill for hunter eyes.

Lower third can at least be surgically created and I plan to work on mine. But nothing can give you the same look as naturally hooded eyes, horizontal (instead of arched) eyebrows/browridge, and good canthal tilt.

Lol. Wouldn't it be nice if that's how it worked?

I would kill for hunter eyes.

Lower third can at least be surgically created and I plan to work on mine. But nothing can give you the same look as naturally hooded eyes, horizontal (instead of arched) eyebrows/browridge, and good canthal tilt.
9910dd0331aaa2b57d770c3e006f2abf.jpg

I was watching some count Eastwood movies today and I was completely mesmerized by his hunter eyes.
In every scene his eyes made him look way more intimidating and serious then he would have looked otherwise.

I was watching some count Eastwood movies today and I was completely mesmerized by his hunter eyes.
In every scene his eyes made him look way more intimidating and serious then he would have looked otherwise.

20180805 062613

I loled when i saw that ngl

Another larper bites the dust...

yes morphed pictures that look nothing like me at all.

Already been done to death tbh.

I already confirmed my incel status to a admin on this site when this was bought up before and that screenshot is taken is a "troll" server full of larpers.
How long did it take you to get 1k matches and what country?

clint squintwood squintmogs nick squintman into the next ice age, what you mean b

My best morph gets me to a 6/10, @Evil Genius "morphed" pics get him to an 8/10.
Still don't buy that the pics are morphed tbh, i know a mod saw his (((real))) picture but i think the (((real))) one is the morphed one to make himself look incel tier.

This guy lies so much on discord it's not even funny, the server he's in has literally become a circle jerk for Tellem and Evil genius.
And also one where Fakecels that are 7-8/10 PSL call out other fakecels for their fakecelery.
Ridiculous lol

My best morph gets me to a 6/10, @Evil Genius "morphed" pics get him to an 8/10.
Still don't buy that the pics are morphed tbh, i know a mod saw his (((real))) picture but i think the (((real))) one is the morphed one to make himself look incel tier.

This guy lies so much on discord it's not even funny, the server he's in has literally become a circle jerk for Tellem and Evil genius.
And also one where Fakecels that are 7-8/10 PSL call out other fakecels for their fakecelery.
Ridiculous lol
I was only in the discord for like a day, as soon as I saw how much bragging, fakeceldom, and shit-talking behind other forum users backs went on, I left.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :woke:

CopingGymcel
★★★★★
poop
Joined Nov 12, 2017
Last seen Nov 15, 2019