Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time when I rejected someone

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
This happened back when I was 10 years old, there was a guy that I met earlier at 7-8 yo and made friends with, but we hadn't seen each other for a while due to various reasons. He was overall a likeable guy, ethnic, but very timid and shy. Maybe it was his voice, but he was very unassertive and passive. His sense of humor was almost non existent, jokes he made were very plain and bland, like those of a 5 year old. Anyways, we met again in the street, he was with his mom (sure sign of omega, even I wasn't such a mommy's boy), I was with friends in the middle of something, probably chasing each other or some basic boyish shit. He was like "Hi, slavcel, do you remember me, how are you?". I wasn't in the mood to talk with a guy that I usually would find uninteresting and not cool, I was even embarrased to be around him when I was with "cool" friends. But I couldn't ignore him or tell him to fuck off, that was not my way, and said something like "oh, it's you, hi...". My friends kept annoying me and I started to show the guy "fuck-off" signals, hesitating with answer and looking for opportunities to end the conversation. At the end it became so clear I wasn't interested in him that his mother couldn't bear the embarassment any longer and said "he doesn't want to be friends with you, let's go". Poor guy, I didn't want it to end like that. But I wasn't able to explain myself, a few moments after he was nowhere to be seen.

That might be how women feel when an incel approaches them.