Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The time when foid at school asked me to validate her becky friend who was going for chad

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
This foid at school asked me if her becky friend was pretty because chad had just rejected her and she was feeling down. I laughed and said 'No'. Becky started crying.

This foid at school asked me if her becky friend was pretty because chad had just rejected her and she was feeling down. I laughed and said 'No'. Becky started crying.

Good.

Should have offered comfort sex to Becky.

Jfl @ the foid wanting the ego boost after Chad rejected her

This is like some sort of Charlie Chan scene.

"Oh what great dishonor for Becky to seek approval of humble incel like me."

Yes.
Wreck that bitch.

:feelskek: chad has girls with gigantic ass and tits that aren't fat begging him for sex on social media constantly.

I would have told her that her genetic traits would create ugly sons even if she got cummed in by a chad and that she should be sterilized.

You based motherfucker

fucking wrecked, stupid whore cunt, she got what she deserved

Bravo!, If people don't have the decency to treat us like humans, they deserve none of our respect or kindness. Might as well bring everyone down to our level so they can at least empathize with our suffering

Good actions OP, never cuck out for foids as they only use you as a resource to feed their hyper-inflated egos.

She will be fucking another chad a week from now though, so it's not really gonna make a difference.

I wish i was as based and low inhib as you op :(

Alpha as fuck bro.