Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The time thousands of women got offended when a pretty boy told them he likes girls who shave and brush their teeth

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
So these faggot ass pretty boys made a video years ago explaining what they like in a girl. It was the most generic disney type shit you could think of. Personality, cuddling etc were important to them.

And yet the internet lost its shit, thousands of women and simps went apeshit in the comment section. (see 4:48 for a compilation of the comments) The comments are super old and yet they go for the timeless classics such as "you must have a small dick" and "real women have lots of hair, you're just a pedo who likes prepubescent girls"

Why were people so upset? Because they said they like it when girls brush their fucking teeth and shave their mustache (if they have any). see 11:20 :feelstastyman:

jfl we're always told "shower bro" like we're some filthy neckbeards meanwhile these people get upset at the thought of brushing their fucking teeth. Women don't want to put any effort whatsoever. Hell i wouldn't call brushing your teeth and shaving your stache effort, it's the most basic of things. What's next? Are you going to complain that you have to wipe your ass after taking a shit?

Completely ruling out most of the male population due to GENETICS and UNCONTROLLABLE FACTORS is fine, but men asking girls to brush their teeth is just too much to ask. Which is pointed out at 13:00

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmjnvB-VVaA

Last edited:
Tutorial mode with cheats enabled and Godmode activated isn't enough. Foids are literal children, throwing tantrums when chad says he prefers bitches who aren't unhygienic pigs. Imagine if one of us said it.

Lol i'm oldcel enough that i remember this happening at the time. Nash grier was like the original eboy. It's funny because he gave one opinion and thousands of girls were extremely enraged by it, but they never give a shit when MSTOWs go on their 3 hour rants about women.

Lol i'm oldcel enough that i remember this happening at the time. Nash grier was like the original eboy. It's funny because he gave one opinion and thousands of girls were extremely enraged by it, but they never give a shit when MSTOWs go on their 3 hour rants about women.
Because foids could give less of a shit about what LVM have to say, it literally only matters when chad says it.

Yep I remember watching this back in the IA days. But it's only know that I realized how blackpilling this was really.

YIKES BIG OOF