Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time this girl told me she would give bj for money once she entered high school

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Dreadlockcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
So this happened In my middle school (I think 6th grade?)

We were sitting at a table and I think we were talking to eachother (inb4 muh fakecel) I think we were talking about high school for some reason (I don't remember but I'm pretty sure this is what we were talking about)

She then said that she would give people bj's for money once she entered high school.

I was blown away once she told me that tbh.

She moved after that year so idk if she ended up going through with it or not.

Muh innocent teen copers are on suicide watch rn.

Probably a single mother by now

$5 sucky sucky

She was likely doing that well before high school.

she probably tried to swindle you but neger got the opportunity.

So this happened In my middle school (I think 6th grade?)

We were sitting at a table and I think we were talking to eachother (inb4 muh fakecel) I think we were talking about high school for some reason (I don't remember but I'm pretty sure this is what we were talking about)

She then said that she would give people bj's for money once she entered high school.

I was blown away once she told me that tbh.

She moved after that year so idk if she ended up going through with it or not.

Muh innocent teen copers are on suicide watch rn.
If she said that she most definetely did and probably to 25 year olds too who got it when she was young and stupid and now she complains about all men are bad and how abusive they are but it was her being the whore

I overheard a story on how a girl got paid 70$ in 8th grade to suck a dick. She didn't seem too fazed by it and mostly complained about how fat the dude was

Im the ONLY truecel on this forum. My new custom title really fits