Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time inceldom was snatched out of the jaws of ascending.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
20% Brag post
A couple years ago, I had this coworker named Corey who tried to help me "Get laid" by sending a picture of me as part of him introducing me this foid he's known since childhood named Emily who he described as a slut because he smashed her, so he figured he could "pass" her to me in order to lose my virginity. At first, she was saying she wants to "get to know me first", then she sent me a picture of her playing with her pussy 2 days later. I got so excited, so I started asking her if she wants to come over soon. She then slowly decreased her frequency of texting me until one day; she stopped talking to both me and Corey completely. I think she went back to her ex that she said was "abusive", and Corey took a COVID leave one day, and never came back. What makes it worse is that she would've been able to do the sexy nurse kink because she was/is a nurse.

crazy-ex.gif

Corey:

wink-sexy.gif