Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story the time i slap my momfoid on minecraft

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★
the breeding foid was being a fucking bitch with me. nagging me about some petty shit, about me not being good enough like my fucking cousin and i just slapped her clean in the face while i was acting like i was having my "mental episode", knocking her out in an instant. it was so funny because she was a landwhale so she couldn't get up. i was perfectly conscious when i did it, i just really wanted to. i was sick and tired of her bullshit and all the abuse she gave me. and that small fight was my breaking point. i was just sick and tired of her torture, and i am glad that foid fucking perished.

it was worth it, eventhough i got a 30 day psychiatric hospital stay because my family thought i went full on bipolar episode mode

:dafuckfeels:

it was all on minecraft, of course

based. You are now the man of the house. Put your foot down

based mark hamill-cel

If I did that, my Dad would fucking kill me

yes, i remember praising him because of that and now... he went to the dark side :cryfeels:

luke skywalker is and still will be my hero
brutal, man, better to just focus on the good old times

I would absolutely love a 30 day psychiatric hospital stay.

I would absolutely love a 30 day psychiatric hospital stay.
yes... i would have been fine there if it wasn't that the fucking hospital is a co-ed mess. literally mentally ill foids would come to our area to start throwing pussy to the married chads

I hope things get better for you brocel, nobody deserves shit like this

the breeding foid was being a fucking bitch with me. nagging me about some petty shit, about me not being good enough like my fucking cousin and i just slapped her clean in the face while i was acting like i was having my "mental episode", knocking her out in an instant. it was so funny because she was a landwhale so she couldn't get up. i was perfectly conscious when i did it, i just really wanted to. i was sick and tired of her bullshit and all the abuse she gave me. and that small fight was my breaking point. i was just sick and tired of her torture, and i am glad that foid fucking perished.

it was worth it, eventhough i got a 30 day psychiatric hospital stay because my family thought i went full on bipolar episode mode

:dafuckfeels:

it was all on minecraft, of course

Perished means "died" bro. Did she die?
[UWSL]You already were committed to hospital and you're probably a minor so not going to be charged. Doesn't matter about the Minecraft thing.[/UWSL]