Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time I saved muh lady

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Many blue pulled years ago I was in a night club just standing hanging with a group of friends not getting any pussy. I was the biggest guy of the group as most of my friends were asians or white manlets.

As we were standing there listening to music just chillin there was a fight braking out like 15 feet away from us. I saw one guy was bloodied badly in the face which was obviously caused by a glass of beer bottle and not a fist.

All of a sudden the bouncers in an effort to break up the fight were pushing the fighters toward us to get them out the door. There was a noodlewore member of our group standing next to me but more on the “outside” so when I saw that glass was being used in the fight and they were coming our way I grabbed the foid and moved her away from any potential danger and toward the inner part of our group. Didn’t want muh lady to get cut with a beer bottle.:soy:

She forget about what you did 5 seconds later

Dead serious bro

JFL at blue pulled

At least you learned your lesson, and you have the balls to admit your wrongdoings.

I dont like loud music, i listen to very distorted music but not loud

She forget about what you did 5 seconds later

Literally 12 nanoseconds passed and then she started thinking about Chad again.

She fucked chad later that day and forgot about you