Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time I left a manlet to be bullied.(Ragefuel for manlets)

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
Years back in around 2007(I bet many of you reading this were probably babies at the time or just little tykes)It was my final year in High School and it was lunch break, my best friend was absent that day due to a doctor's appointment, so I decided to eat somewhere no one went to. I went behind the gymnasium to eat alone and play with my Nintendo DS. Then I heard yelling and laughing a few feet from where I was at, I saw a Tyrone and some foids laughing and saw that the Tyrone was sitting on top of a trash can and I heard thumping and pounding coming from the trash can, apparently someone was inside of it. One of the foids told the Tyrone to let him out to see what he looked like. The Tyrone let him out, a white manlet was in the trashcan and he was covered in trash, had food on him, glass was cutting his leg, he looked upset and the Tyrone and foids were laughing and making fun of him, the manlet attempted to run away, but the foids surrounded him and the Tyrone began to shove him and the foids were shoving him around. I thought to myself if I intervene I'll become their next target, so I paid no mind, I just got my headphones and connected it to my DS so I can play Pokemon Diamond without all of the noise, minutes later the Tyrone and foids walked past me and I saw the manlet on the ground crying, he looked like he got roughed up a bit by them, but I did nothing I just left him there.

Sadly the next day I didn't see him, I saw the Tyrone and foids that bullied him and they were saying stuff like, "He prolly killed himself" and started laughing and I was wondering if that was the case. I've seen this manlet a few times before this happened, he was short around 5'4 or 5'5 and awkward, after this event, he never showed up again. I can only hope he transferred schools, because if he roped, I might feel bad about this knowing I could've prevented this, but I was too scared to step in, I don't like drama and attention being drawn to me, not only that but the Tyrone both heightmogged and strengthmogged me and add to it he was in the boxing club. I would stand no chance and bear in mind during my later high school years is when my bullying finally stopped and I just didn't want to deal with it again, but to just leave someone to fend for themself against people who mog him in height and strength is just nasty. Sadly TBH if I saw that today I STILL might just not intervene. Yes I'm a coward, I'm too high inhib to step in, Sigh.

Thanks for reading I wanted to get that off my chest. If the kid that was bullied is still alive I hope he's doing well for himself.

I wouldn’t intervene either. Best case scenario you get a bluepilled manlet friend. Worst case scenario you get killed by a Tyrone.

Thats why people like Eric Harris and CHO are heroes.

I feel ya. Stuffing a person or even an animal in a trashcan is a subhuman thing to do. Fuck these NPCs, man. School is cancer. It is this stupid idea that creates these situations, so it's not entirely your fault, OP. The Tyrone and the school system are responsible.

Last edited:
And it turns out it was @2340922 in the trashcan

Being alone is dangerous no matter who you are.

I wouldn’t intervene either. Best case scenario you get a bluepilled manlet friend. Worst case scenario you get killed by a Tyrone.
Getting a friend isn't worth being killed by a Tyrone. Tyrones are High T, strengthmog Chads and lower inhib compared to Chads. I don't want to be on a Tyrone's shitlist. That's a fucking nightmare.

I feel ya. Stuffing a person or even an animal in a trashcan is a subhuman thing to do. Fuck these NPCs, man. School is cancer. It is this stupid idea that creates these situations, so it's not entirely your fault, OP. The Tyrone and the school system is responsible.
I strongly agree, as someone who developed depression and anxiety due to bullying, yeah I strongly blame the school system and the government for making it mandatory for us to go to these prisons for 5 days a week and for 9 months for 12 years. Ugh I feel bad for youngcels especially since school just started.

I would secretly tell the Principal about it on the same day.

If there were more people around, the bullies would never find out.

I strongly agree, as someone who developed depression and anxiety due to bullying, yeah I strongly blame the school system and the government for making it mandatory for us to go to these prisons for 5 days a week and for 9 months for 12 years. Ugh I feel bad for youngcels especially since school just started.
They need to separate the genders in public schools. All boys schools and all girls schools. There would be way less bullying because their would be no foids around for chad and tyrone to impress. The number 1 cause of bullying is chad and tyrone knowing that femasite get off on the idea of manlets and uglys getting hurt and humiliated.

They need to separate the genders in public schools. All boys schools and all girls schools. There would be way less bullying because their would be no foids around for chad and tyrone to impress. The number 1 cause of bullying is chad and tyrone knowing that femasite get off on the idea of manlets and uglys getting hurt and humiliated.

In my opinion, abolishing the educational system would be much better for everyone.

Damn thats sad this is why i always carry a pocket knife with me

Years back in around 2007(I bet many of you reading this were probably babies at the time or just little tykes)It was my final year in High School and it was lunch break, my best friend was absent that day due to a doctor's appointment, so I decided to eat somewhere no one went to. I went behind the gymnasium to eat alone and play with my Nintendo DS. Then I heard yelling and laughing a few feet from where I was at, I saw a Tyrone and some foids laughing and saw that the Tyrone was sitting on top of a trash can and I heard thumping and pounding coming from the trash can, apparently someone was inside of it. One of the foids told the Tyrone to let him out to see what he looked like. The Tyrone let him out, a white manlet was in the trashcan and he was covered in trash, had food on him, glass was cutting his leg, he looked upset and the Tyrone and foids were laughing and making fun of him, the manlet attempted to run away, but the foids surrounded him and the Tyrone began to shove him and the foids were shoving him around. I thought to myself if I intervene I'll become their next target, so I paid no mind, I just got my headphones and connected it to my DS so I can play Pokemon Diamond without all of the noise, minutes later the Tyrone and foids walked past me and I saw the manlet on the ground crying, he looked like he got roughed up a bit by them, but I did nothing I just left him there.

Sadly the next day I didn't see him, I saw the Tyrone and foids that bullied him and they were saying stuff like, "He prolly killed himself" and started laughing and I was wondering if that was the case. I've seen this manlet a few times before this happened, he was short around 5'4 or 5'5 and awkward, after this event, he never showed up again. I can only hope he transferred schools, because if he roped, I might feel bad about this knowing I could've prevented this, but I was too scared to step in, I don't like drama and attention being drawn to me, not only that but the Tyrone both heightmogged and strengthmogged me and add to it he was in the boxing club. I would stand no chance and bear in mind during my later high school years is when my bullying finally stopped and I just didn't want to deal with it again, but to just leave someone to fend for themself against people who mog him in height and strength is just nasty. Sadly TBH if I saw that today I STILL might just not intervene. Yes I'm a coward, I'm too high inhib to step in, Sigh.

Thanks for reading I wanted to get that off my chest. If the kid that was bullied is still alive I hope he's doing well for himself.

I hope that nigger got niggered up by some others niggers, they usually do in the end, anyway.

Getting a friend isn't worth being killed by a Tyrone. Tyrones are High T, strengthmog Chads and lower inhib compared to Chads. I don't want to be on a Tyrone's shitlist. That's a fucking nightmare.
One day all minorities (locally speaking) that are not united by a greater cause/calling will be under the heel of them & Islam, they will spread while others sit idly by praying they're not in the crosshairs.

The only just solution to the situation op told would be bullets to the perpetrators, if they can survive the first 2 bullets they get to live, minus their kneecaps, DEAD...FUCKING... SERIOUS.

The worst part is that these aren't the only people that bullied him and harassed him. 75%+ of the school wants him to suffer because of his bad genes. Also even if he moved schools he would still get bullied there because he's short and ugly. If you're ugly the suffering never ends.

Manletism is just autism. pure suffering.

Damn I know how it must have seemed, but we as incels have nothing and the only thing I can think of that we might have is each other. They will pick us off one by one.

Fuck the bluepilled cucks and White Knights, you don't know who to help and who to cheer getting shit on.

he should've gone ER on the stupid nigger

The OP should have had a gun and taken care of the nigger and the foids the old-fashioned way.