Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time i Got ghosted by an autistic woman

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Back when I was bluepilled I made a video saying who wants to be my gf she said me she sent me her IG we chatted for a bit then she ghosts me mid conversation and never reply back she has a white low tier normie soy cuck furry boyfriend who dresses in Maid costumes with her and in my opinion I mog him proved jbw for me again :feelsrope:

I don't think I'm ugly personally but If you get nothing but negative reinforment and fail with the opposite gender everytime it must mean I am I feel like I'm not human hints why I call myself a subhuman

Track her down and do the deed. :feelsdevil:

Back when I was bluepilled I made a video saying who wants to be my gf she said me she sent me her IG we chatted for a bit then she ghosts me mid conversation and never reply back she has a white low tier normie soy cuck furry boyfriend who dresses in Maid costumes with her and in my opinion I mog him proved jbw for me again :feelsrope:

I don't think I'm ugly personally but If you get nothing but negative reinforment and fail with the opposite gender everytime it must mean I am I feel like I'm not human hints why I call myself a subhuman
I mean maybe don’t post videos asking women to be your gf, makes you come off as a desperate weirdo (which you probably are to an extent if you’re here).

What do you look like? Age height race, all that shit. It might not be too late for you and you may just be an autist.

Oof, but kind of what you deserve for trying to find foids online

I mean maybe don’t post videos asking women to be your gf, makes you come off as a desperate weirdo (which you probably are to an extent if you’re here).

What do you look like? Age height race, all that shit. It might not be too late for you and you may just be an autist.
Black 5'10 and I'm 20 I'm not the ugliest dude but far from top tier

Autistic women do fine, this whole "just get an aspie gf bro" is a cope because they all fuck chad too :cryfeels:

Autistic women do fine, this whole "just get an aspie gf bro" is a cope because they all fuck chad too :cryfeels:
true, but i still need to splooge inside an autistic female to propagate my superior autism masterrace genes

true, but i still need to splooge inside an autistic female to propagate my superior autism masterrace genes
Well good fucking luck with that mate lol you'll have to clean chad's creampies outta her first:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: