Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The time I got doxxed and humiliated by these psychopaths (long fucking story)

T

the_only_ugly_YWG

Greycel
Im using fake names for obvious reasons, "Barry" is the mentally ill man in question and the discord server is just this server I'm in which I befriended these guys who are now torturing Barry

Barry is autistic and suffers from quite bad OCD and has developed an obsession of comparing his face to two other guys faces, Jerry and Terry, Barry became so obsessed with his looks that he actually created a collage with his face and Terry and jerry's, he would send this to absolutely everyone he could, posting it everywhere to every corner of the Internet begging to know why Terry and Jerry specifically look more attractive than he does, this caused Barry to actually become notorious in the incel community and lowkey Reddit famous at one point, today Barry has easily singlehandedly sent that collage to over 10'000 different people asking for rates

Eventually this catches the attention of a group of discord guys who "befriend" Barry on the Internet and eventually manage to dox him and find out where he lives, as well as Jerry and Terry's real names, and even Barry's house number, these discord guys quickly start pulling pranks on Barry's hometown and actually physically came to his town to do a large scale "prank" where they handed out these satirical and humourous leaflets shaming Jerry and Terry in ridiculous ways and even handed out Tshirts with digitally drawn caracatures of their faces printed on, everyone in Barry's town immediately thinks Barry is 100% behind this whole thing because he is already known as being quite awkward and strange, and Jerry and Terry went to the police station because of this and actually caused Barry to suddenly be arrested months later, which was extremely traumatic as Barry is agoraphobic and suffers debilitating panic attacks from being in cars and needing to travel, he reports that he still has nightmares about it today

Even after knowing they caused Barry to be arrested, the discord guys still continue to make plans to harass and embarass members of Barry's town, they want the next prank to be even more drastic than the previous one, fully knowing that everyone is going to think it's all Barry's doing, this new prank is going to be more humiliating and smearing Barry as a person than the last one which mainly targeted Jerry and Terry, this time they're going to try and get Barry's town to think that he's some deranged rapist pedophile, and there's literally absolutely nothing that he can do to stop them

I was one of the guys who actually came to Harry's hometown to meet him during the antic which ultimately got him arrested, and when I was with the main guy orchestrating it I genuinely felt such a bad energy, it truly felt like I was helping the devil himself do his wicked deeds, it was horrible, but I was in no position to stand up and say that this isn't right, I just feel so bad, I'm worried that this next antic will make him hurt himself or worse, or actually get him into legit lega
l trouble

@user @AsiaCel @Yujicel since you wanted the story, I'm Barry in this story

Last edited:
Its over for barrycels

I see.
I would advise you to get out of that town as small towns are not good for aspies.

Moral of the story, never put your personal info on the internet

Huh why is this? I thought big cities would be too overwhelming for autists?
Small towns word spreads like lightning. The in-group is even more apparent. If youre an autist youll be ostracized badly.

Big cities nobody knows you, you can always start fresh