Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The time I got bullied and banned off reddit.

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
I was an avid reddit user and would post on r/aspergers and r/lonely. I got banned on r/aspergers for sharing blackpilled truths, like telling guys how unlikely it is for them to get a GF, how aspergers is a death sentance, simple stuff like that. So anyways, I was banned from that sub and moved on to r/lonely.

One day I was joking around with some of the users, telling them things like "High school never ends" and " You wouldnt be here if you were chad" All in all nobody was really offended. Then it happened: A normie nigger made a whole post about me, mentioning me by name and saying I was on a trolling spree.

I replied with a quick one liner, like "Sure buddy, anyone who disagrees with you is a troll" and didn't think much of it. Gradually the post kept getting more and more popular with normie niggers saying horrible things about me, and literally going through my post history, gaslighting me about personal stuff I had shared on other subreddits.

I got so mad, I started going through their profiled and challanging to prove to me that I was a horrible person as they claimed, replying to their other posts on other subreddits that they posted on. I would say things like " see how it feels? I can go through your post history too". I would explain the situation to other posters on those subs that weren't aware of the situation.

Anyways, after a few days of this I was banned off all reddit. All for speaking the truth and standing up to normie niggers that bullied me off the site.
To the fag that made the post about me; your'e still a lonely sub5 idiot and no amount of bullying lonely men online will make you a chad, fag.

how it feels to be banned from reddit: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:

how it feels to be banned from reddit: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:
how it feels to bait troons to say stuff that gets them banned
transcend.gif

Welcome to the club!

If you dont get every account you make on reddit banned you are a soy