Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time I did a hit and run on some slut.

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
A few years ago, I was driving home from a bar after trying to meet some foids. I was a tad intoxicated (although not blasted), and I saw some slut on the street in a skimpy dress and heels. Funny enough, she was stumbling on and off the cub, and I was kind of pissed, so I stomped on the gas and drove into her, when I hit her she shrieked and she went flying , there was actually a sort of thud when she hit the wall of the building a few feet away. I ended up driving home just fine, and there was no blood on my car or any dents, so I just went to sleep. No police reports either. The bitch had some multi ton vehicle ran into her and she had no justice. Would be kinda based if some of her bones broke, I guess I won't ever find out though. btw I don't recommend trying this, in some cases this will get you in trouble so juice here is not worth the squeeze.

Holy mother of based!!! :feelsLightsaber:

A few years ago, I was driving home from a bar after trying to meet some foids. I was a tad intoxicated (although not blasted), and I saw some slut on the street in a skimpy dress and heels. Funny enough, she was stumbling on and off the cub, and I was kind of pissed, so I stomped on the gas and drove into her, when I hit her she shrieked and she went flying , there was actually a sort of thud when she hit the wall of the building a few feet away. I ended up driving home just fine, and there was no blood on my car or any dents, so I just went to sleep. No police reports either. The bitch had some multi ton vehicle ran into her and she had no justice. Would be kinda based if some of her bones broke, I guess I won't ever find out though. btw I don't recommend trying this, in some cases this will get you in trouble so juice here is not worth the squeeze.
One of the most based threads on the site.

Edgy is a trite and cringe term to use.

You're the one who is being a whiny moralfag about it.
Why do I think you and Jeffrey Epstein would get along well?

Why do I think you and Jeffrey Epstein would get along well?
Your moralfag brain probably has something to do with it.

Edgy is a trite and cringe term to use.

You're the one who is being a whiny moralfag about it.
Don’t listen to the agecucks bro you are the most high IQ poster here

If not being a pedophile means i'm a moralfag then im glad to be one
Lol 7.5k posts only 5 days online. It’s IT tranny time.

If not being a pedophile means i'm a moralfag then im glad to be one
This is a classic response to the moralfag term.

There's a difference between engaging in an act, and being apathetic towards it.

I'm not a pedophile, however if some little girl gets raped I won't cry about it, you would.

Omega based if real

This is a classic response to the moralfag term.

There's a difference between engaging in an act, and being apathetic towards it.

I'm not a pedophile, however if some little girl gets raped I won't cry about it, you would.
Lol no I wouldn't. And you are more than just apathetic towards it. You constantly post support for it. Nathan Larson was "apathetic" to pedophilia too :feelskek:

Lol no I wouldn't. And you are more than just apathetic towards it. You constantly post support for it. Nathan Larson was "apathetic" to pedophilia too :feelskek:
I can't remember every thread I made, but I assume you are referring to the threads where I defended the viewing (not production) of CP. However there are studies that show allowing pedos to watch CP reduces rates of child sex abuse.

As for Nathan Larson, he went out and committed crimes, I didn't.

low inhib af, honestly fascinating

What a shame...

I'm embarrassed for you.

You could have got a gf that night.

For you're basement...

This is why you'll be lonely...

BASEDDDD:yes:I hope you won't have problems

if it happened there absolutely would've been a police report and story in the local news papers/station

Lol doesn't matter if it's real or not you gave me a nice early morning kek. Hats off my incel nigga :feelskek:.

Didn't happen
if it happened there absolutely would've been a police report and story in the local news papers/station
What is she gonna do exactly? It was dark and she went flying. You think she is gonna remember my liscense plate?
Lol doesn't matter if it's real or not you gave me a nice early morning kek. Hats off my incel nigga :feelskek:.
It did happen. The people being naysayers are just acting like little bitches. It's not like they would know, they can only guess, but they feel the need to assert their guess for who knows what reason.

You made good use of your car, that’s what cars are made for, not for getting from one place to another but for ramming into women at high speed (in video game).