Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The time i can first remember being shamed for my looks.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Frankenstein%27s_monster_%28Boris_Karloff%29.jpg

This has to be the earliest event in my life i can remember where i was made fun of for my looks and hit with the blackpill. I remember being in a very early grade (probably like 1st or 2nd grade) and I was waiting in the lunch line to get lunch. I was waiting all the way in the back because I didnt have Any friends to wait in line with. I remember hearing some noise and I turned around.
Sitting at a table where some older looking kids (probably lile 3rd or 4th grade) and they where looking and laughing at me and shouting something. At first i couldnt make out what they said but then i heard it clearly
"Hey Frankenstein!!!" :feelscry::feelscry::cryfeels::cryfeels:
At the time i knew that Frankenstein was an ugly looking monster id see around Halloween time, i was wondering to myself "why would they call me that?". About 5 minutes later of thinking i figured it out and i remember feeling extremely depressed at that time. Like this was not a feeling that such a young child should ever have to experience. I had never talked to those kids or seen them before. They took one look at me and decided to call me ugly. They didnt know anything about me, they didnt know anything about my personality, but they still felt it was okay to insult me like that.
Memories like this always make my chest feel heavy when i remember them :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Frankestein is a mogger tbh

Brutal read tbh :cryfeels:

My first memory of it was an argument where people immediately started insulting my looks to win.

I remember when I was in 4th grade a foid asked if I was goth, she thought I painted on my undereye circles.

Fuck them, hopefully the virus kills them.

I can't remember mine

I've literally been called ugly through my childhood up til now. Worst times were in high school with people openly saying to my face how ugly I was. Ragefuel.

Brutal man. I can remember mine a couple of years ago, a noodle flat out told me I was ugly and fat and the main reason for uglyness was skin colour and height. Guess that shit will stay with me forever.

Also been called fat by my old boss, but didn't scar me because I knew I was jacked, and it was more a criticism of the fact I was eating all day to maintain.