Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The time I almost went ER

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★★★
Last month I was at the Las Vegas airport, while sitting at the terminal this foid sits down at the seats facing me after a few seconds she sees me and gets up sits behind the row of seats turning her back towards me, I didn’t really care same shit different foid

Eventually her chad boyfriend sits next to her AND THIS FUCKING BITCH TURNS AROUND AND LOOKS AT ME AND THEN WHISPERS SOMETHING IN HER BOYFRIENDS EAR AND THEY BOTH LAUGH AND NOT EVEN TEN SECONDS LATER SHE LAYS HER HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER AND THEY BOTH END UP CUDDLING WITH EACH OTHER

the best part? This happened in view of the Manadalay bay, is this a message form god? JFL

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XfUo2mPYQ2E&pp=ygUaZXZlcnl0aGluZyBidXJucyBjeWJlcnB1bms%3D

What an evil couple making fun of a lonely truecel.

Cyberpunk 2077 is kino

What an evil couple making fun of a lonely truecel.
Yeah, that shit is fucked up. IF they had any decency, they'd just ignore us. They have no justification to rub it in our faces that they lifemog us

that is pure ER fuel tbh. no decent to even wait and do their petty gossip later they do it infront of you.

that is pure ER fuel tbh. no decent to even wait and do their petty gossip later they do it infront of you.
It’s even more brotal when they get touchy feely with each other around sub humans

Yeah, I had a similar experience last year, a middle aged couple laughed at me when I walked by them and I was minding my own fucking business. I almost went ER that day.

They didn’t have any decency to laugh when I was far away they MADE IT FUCKING OBVIOUS.

careful don't threaten ER you could be arrested

Going to the airport makes me depressed af

Last month I was at the Las Vegas airport, while sitting at the terminal this foid sits down at the seats facing me after a few seconds she sees me and gets up sits behind the row of seats turning her back towards me, I didn’t really care same shit different foid

Eventually her chad boyfriend sits next to her AND THIS FUCKING BITCH TURNS AROUND AND LOOKS AT ME AND THEN WHISPERS SOMETHING IN HER BOYFRIENDS EAR AND THEY BOTH LAUGH AND NOT EVEN TEN SECONDS LATER SHE LAYS HER HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER AND THEY BOTH END UP CUDDLING WITH EACH OTHER

the best part? This happened in view of the Manadalay bay, is this a message form god? JFL

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XfUo2mPYQ2E&pp=ygUaZXZlcnl0aGluZyBidXJucyBjeWJlcnB1bms%3D

Throw a starbucks at them

Throw a starbucks at them
You’ll never believe it, an hour before this story happened I went to Starbucks for the first time to try a vanilla Latte in honor for ER