Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time I almost danced with a girl in middle school.

fantasycel

fantasycel

Officer
★★★★★
In physical education class every year in middle school there was a dance unit, I am sure you had it as well if you live in the west.

I used to opt out of these units because I got a religious exemption as I am Muslim and you are not allowed to touch foids before marriage. My parents did not actually care about this rule and did not care whether I danced or not, but I exploited this rule because I was too shy and scared of girls, and knew ever since I can remember that foids are disgusted by me.

To opt out you had to have a note or email from your parent informing the teacher of the exemption, but one day I forgot it, and the teacher forced me to dance.

Once the couples dance section started after some time I started out dancing with boys. I danced with boys for most of the time until my worst nightmare happened: I got paired up with a girl.

I knew of my subhuman looks and hated myself so much even at an early age that I started apologizing profusely, saying “I am so sorry that you have to dance with me, I am so sorry that you have to dance with someone like me.” And as I was apologizing, the bell rang and I never got to touch her. I was seconds away from losing my hand-holding virginity, and I failed.

TLDR: Was about to dance with a girl in middle school, started apologizing that she has to dance with me, never lost my hand-holding virginity because I was saved by the bell.

Niggas making big ass texts about some bitch in middle school with full details remembering her every say, while she doesn’t remember a single shit about you, she’s getting railed daily by Chad and going out with friends drinking and having fun, you could show up to her tomorrow and explain all this story and she won’t know who the fuck you are “Get away from me you creep” is what she will say to you, it’s so fucking over.

relatable. i experienced this too, we got put in this circle thingy and would switch partners regularly. Literally none of the foids would touch hands with me and would just do the dance on their own, sometimes even hovering their hands above my own because they were so disgusted at the thought of holding hands with the trucel abomination i am

I skipped out on every single prom event because I never got invited anyways

Niggas making big ass texts about some bitch in middle school with full details remembering her every say, while she doesn’t remember a single shit about you, she’s getting railed daily by Chad and going out with friends drinking and having fun, you could show up to her tomorrow and explain all this story and she won’t know who the fuck you are “Get away from me you creep” is what she will say to you, it’s so fucking over.
I agree with you, it was just a brutal story I remembered. I even remember her name.