Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The time ER got beaten up

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
In his manifesto, Elliot talks about one of the parties he attended. He was mad at the chads and foids who ignored him and bullied him. Elliot went into based mode and tried to push them off the ledge onto the street after a hurl of insults. However, Elliot was sadly unsuccessful and was pushed off instead, suffering damage that meant he couldn't work properly. He eventually found out that his sunglasses and other sentimental items were stolen while at the party, he went back to get them but the normoid trash were probably friends with the chads and beaten him up on the driveway, to the point where bystanders had to intervene. I can fully understand why ER went ER tbh.

Suicidefuel. He should’ve went ER right there and then.

That shit bruises more than your body

"ER was volcel he never tried"

JFL, normies are savages.

he tried so hard that he got beaten up
A saint indeed

Who hurt you sweaty?

In his manifesto, Elliot talks about one of the parties he attended. He was mad at the chads and foids who ignored him and bullied him. Elliot went into based mode and tried to push them off the ledge onto the street after a hurl of insults. However, Elliot was sadly unsuccessful and was pushed off instead, suffering damage that meant he couldn't work properly. He eventually found out that his sunglasses and other sentimental items were stolen while at the party, he went back to get them but the normoid trash were probably friends with the chads and beaten him up on the driveway, to the point where bystanders had to intervene. I can fully understand why ER went ER tbh.
this why i dont assosciate with normies

That shit bruises more than your body
Bruises on the mind never heal. Some are weaker to the deadly persuasions of that bruise. Some are stronger. Every person has a different brain on their shoulders, strong and week in their own criteria. This is fact and the attacks that come from the production of this societally accepted Bruise will just get more and more numerous with a bigger variety of methods of the endgame.

Some one should make a movie about ER.

I wonder who those chads were

I'm still sad to this day that he couldn't end them all
Assholes like these always get the end of the stick

Manifesto: 8/10

Planning: 4/10

Execution: 2/10

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4