Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The time chad broke my sister's heart

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
My sister used to date a skinny blue eyed chadlight, that guy was gonna inherit his dad's car sales company, however his dad's partner took a hit on the company, stealing a ton of money and broke the business, the chad light always came to my house to pick up my sister every day with a new car, but after the scam he started to pick her up with a car that was almost 30 years old, my sister's friends were clearly jealous of the fact that my sister had a chadlight with blue eyes and they started throwing poison in her head saying that she is very beautiful and that she deserved more than him, she started going to parties without him and that made chadlight end the relationship, a week later my sister started fucking a gigachad with a politician father, he had a large farm to inherit in the far north of the country, but my dumb sister did not realize that gigachad already had many other girlfriends as beautiful as she was and she faithfully believed that he would ask her to go live with him in the north, but gigachad disappeared without even saying goodbye and when she started to annoy him on social media he blocked her, after that my sister's addiction to alcohol and drugs went downhill even more, she thought about going back to chadlight but upon entering on his facebook she saw that he had not only married but had found a way to save his father's company and was living in one of the most expensive houses in our city.

I prayed to God that day and I said thank you, finally some justice in the world, even if it was minuscule.

Slut got what she deserved. Doesn’t change the fact that we’re all still here rotting away

Dnr but im happy to know your whore sister suffered

An absolute embarrassment to your family. I’m so sorry.

Her heart wasn't the only thing broken.

My sister used to date a skinny blue eyed chadlight, that guy was gonna inherit his dad's car sales company, however his dad's partner took a hit on the company, stealing a ton of money and broke the business, the chad light always came to my house to pick up my sister every day with a new car, but after the scam he started to pick her up with a car that was almost 30 years old, my sister's friends were clearly jealous of the fact that my sister had a chadlight with blue eyes and they started throwing poison in her head saying that she is very beautiful and that she deserved more than him, she started going to parties without him and that made chadlight end the relationship, a week later my sister started fucking a gigachad with a politician father, he had a large farm to inherit in the far north of the country, but my dumb sister did not realize that gigachad already had many other girlfriends as beautiful as she was and she faithfully believed that he would ask her to go live with him in the north, but gigachad disappeared without even saying goodbye and when she started to annoy him on social media he blocked her, after that my sister's addiction to alcohol and drugs went downhill even more, she thought about going back to chadlight but upon entering on his facebook she saw that he had not only married but had found a way to save his father's company and was living in one of the most expensive houses in our city.

I prayed to God that day and I said thank you, finally some justice in the world, even if it was minuscule.
Wholesome ending. :feelzez:

She became a slave to her copes a fitting end

Stories like this are common. Entitled foids want the very best handed to them all the time but don't realize life has ups and downs. She could have had everything but threw it out for some tingles. She brought this on herself. This is an example of why hypergamy is bad for women too.

the more you fuck around the more you will find out

When she commits suicide you get more inheritance from your parents

I admire your unbiased sense of justice.

Your welcome that was me

Do foids "dating up" even realize how pathetic they look to the statusmaXxed Chads they date ? The audacity to consider that only the 1% are worthy ... The audacity ... And now she's probably blaming the patriarchy for her addictions and disastrous life.

Do foids "dating up" even realize how pathetic they look to the statusmaXxed Chads they date ? The audacity to consider that only the 1% are worthy ... The audacity ... And now she's probably blaming the patriarchy for her addictions and disastrous life.

well said

she will probably spend the rest of her miserable worthless life day dreaming about her ex chad bf now and comparing him to her future betabuxx. let's just hope she takes her life as soon as possible.
they don't since they think that they're also in the top 1%. literally every whore these days think that she's some hot shit that only deserve the best.
0 self awareness

I'm happy there are girls that experience misery just like us