Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The time a stupid FOID was afaird of me

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
So i was waiting for the bell to ring, everyone all was infront of the door, I ended up behind a FOID and i just was looking down at my phone and she seemed uncomfortable cuz i saw in my peripheal vision that she kept looking back then she moved far away from me quickly. also
at the doctors office My doctor measured me and said i was 5’6! I already knew but hearing it made me wanna have a seizure and a panic attack on the floor.

mogs me for scaring foids :feelskek:

She must've smelled your pERsonality jfl

I'm 5'5 I don't even scare 5th graders

So i was waiting for the bell to ring, everyone all was infront of the door, I ended up behind a FOID and i just was looking down at my phone and she seemed uncomfortable cuz i saw in my peripheal vision that she kept looking back then she moved far away from me quickly. also
at the doctors office My doctor measured me and said i was 5’6! I already knew but hearing it made me wanna have a seizure and a panic attack on the floor.
Mogs me

My doctor measured me and said i was 5’6! I already knew but hearing it made me wanna have a seizure and a panic attack on the floor.
LMAO