Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time a female humilliated me in the gym

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
This happened like 2 years ago.
I was in the gym really tired finishing my routine. The last exercise I had left was bench press, I did it and when I finished my last rep I stood up and I saw this trainer (those people that work in the gym and make your routine) standing in front of me.
She told me my technique was wrong and showed how to do it, I said thanks and prepared to leave but she told me: do a few more to see if you got it. I did but I could barely lift it because of how tired I was. When I finished she said: good, but maybe you should try using less weight. I was too beta to explain her what happened so I just left humilliated.

at least she taught you something. be grateful to her :feelshaha:
The last exercise I had left was bench press
just do compounds as last exercise bro

at least she taught you something. be grateful to her :feelshaha:

just do compounds as last exercise bro
I normally start with bench press but they were using it so I had to wait until it was available

I normally start with bench press but they were using it so I had to wait until it was available
brutal. thats one of the reasons i go only in morning.

I just want my own personal gym,i hate training with the normie cucks

She told me my technique was wrong and showed how to do it, I said thanks and prepared to leave but she told me: do a few more to see if you got it. I did but I could barely lift it because of how tired I was. When I finished she said: good, but maybe you should try using less weight
I get she was trying to be helpful but BITCH. I that happened I might have ended up with an assualt on my reccord
I hate it when there are people at the gym, its so so distracting.

She was doing her job you betacuck. It would be humiliation if it wasn't her literal job.

She was doing her job you betacuck. It would be humiliation if it wasn't her literal job.
Yes , but I was humilliated anyway, even if it wasnt with Bad intentions. She asserted dominance over a beta male like me.
I get she was trying to be helpful but BITCH. I that happened I might have ended up with an assualt on my reccord
I hate it when there are people at the gym, its so so distracting.
It's not tha bad
I just want my own personal gym,i hate training with the normie cucks
I wish, but I don't have the machines and things nescesary