Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The tighest lifefuel I could possibly find.

There is no group of people a femoid won't try to join to get the untapped male attention.

Fucking sensitive bitches, they would kill themselves on less than 24 hours of they were men

This is van fuel

Last edited:
What did they expect joining a community full of "losers" :feelstastyman:

DAE gaeming is 4 nerdz 2008 kids

6473e4ac466c299562e31e65c76511f86bd60caf13441fa9dbea54fbdd576d2f

Blacks probably have it far worse, every other word from a gamers mouth is nigger.

Jfl at a girl complaining someone told her to lick their balls. What an emotional mess
What did they expect joining a community full of "losers" :feelstastyman:

DAE gaeming is 4 nerdz 2008 kids
This.

"Gamers are loser incels misogynists! Now please accept me into your community as an equal"

“Gamer girls” are the most oppressed group in the world

“Gamer girls” are the most oppressed group in the world
I'll make that a reality when we start pumping women full of coffee. We'll force women into camps, harvesting their pee for use as gamer fuel to catipalt america farther than korea in terms of esports, thus invigorating the economy and turning gaming into a profession

TBH I understand them. Nothing is more annoyning than quazillion pathetic beta cuck orbiters trying to leave an impression while you just want to play the goddamn videogame.

I'd recommend you to never pick a feminine username and character...

I maybe only met one genuin gamergirl in my life though. Most are larping.

Last edited:
TBH I understand them. Nothing is more pathetic than qazillion beta cuck orbiters annoyning you while you just want to play a videogame.

I'd recommend you to never pick a feminine username and character...
Wow! People want to give me love and validation? How dare they!

I wish I was well liked for having a hole. Blessed be the saints who toast these roasties whenever they reveal themselves.

I'll make that a reality when we start pumping women full of coffee. We'll force women into camps, harvesting their pee for use as gamer fuel to catipalt america farther than korea in terms of esports, thus invigorating the economy and turning gaming into a profession
:what:

That's what they get when they intrude our space.

Wow! People want to give me love and validation? How dare they!

I wish I was well liked for having a hole. Blessed be the saints who toast these roasties whenever they reveal themselves.
It simply isn't fun. Trust me. Most people are suddenly extremely slimey. Have you ever been to a sausage party with one girl? The soyboys lose their fucking minds.

It simply isn't fun. Trust me. Most people are suddenly extremely slimey. Have you ever been to a sausage party with one girl? The soyboys lose their fucking minds.
Then they shouldn't invade our spaces. They should stay well and truly away. This is the consequence of not staying out of male spaces.
why the fuck are there 42 users and 37 guests here?

Last edited:
Then they shouldn't invade our spaces. They should stay well and truly away. This is the consequence of not staying out of male spaces.
Well, it's the old question. Who's fault is it? Females or enabling betacucks.

Anyway, the advantage, if the cucks would just stop, would be, that the attentionwhores would go away quite alone.

How do these poor things make it trough life? Look at how much sympathy these whores get compared to us....................an incel ropes and no gives a fuck......a foid gets hit with a stupid joke over team speak and its the end of the world. Fuck this world.