Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The three basic minimum penis size requirements

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
fixed it for you. You're welcome :feelsYall:
what the hell are you talking about? the average is literally 5.5 inches, why do you keep acting like 7 inches is average?

what the hell are you talking about? the average is literally 5.5 inches, why do you keep acting like 7 inches is average?
nigga, because it IS THE AVERAGE. 7 INCHES IS THE SEX HAVER AVERAGE.

Under 7 inches = micropenis dickcel

nigga, because it IS THE AVERAGE. 7 INCHES IS THE SEX HAVER AVERAGE.

Under 7 inches = micropenis dickcel
So it's the sex haver average, just not the regular average? I don't even know if that's true either.
Not 100% sure tbh, a lot of them seem to think that 7" is above average, although 7 is the minimum ideal. They will tolerate 6 but less than this is unacceptable.

According to that they all think its above average.

But I guess you like to make shit up

STOP IGNORING GIRTH YOU STUPID NIGGERS

My flaccid penis is above 1 inch, maybe 2 inches if hot pewpew.

Dick measurement means nothing for incels. Novelty-tier size like 9-10+ inches might qualify for fakecel status

You contradict yourself here. If someone has 9"+ it very much DOES mean something and that is why nobody on this forum has it, because men with this size don't post here. Literally only one or two even has 8" bonepressed. This is pretty brutal if you think about it tbh.

Last edited:
I'm only 4 inches. Kill me now

All non bonepressed:

5.5" for adequate penetration
6" for LTR
7" for casual sex
wont matter cos she will see penis after accepting ur face which she wont cos .co incel tbh

wont matter cos she will see penis after accepting ur face which she wont cos .co incel tbh

Cope. Chad sometimes gets denied sex when she sees he has a small penis.

cope tbh you must be 9.999999/10 with like 3 inch penis

There was a guy who posted on SDP and SPP who was 6' 4", good looking and had a sub 5" dick. He has most likely roped over his dick as he said he was going to and he has shut down his account.

There was a guy who posted on SDP and SPP who was 6' 4", good looking and had a sub 5" dick. He has most likely roped over his dick.
>chad
>cant get dick lengthening surgery
>cant just do positions where the foid isnt watching
lol at u