Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The three basic minimum penis size requirements

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
All non bonepressed:

5.5" for adequate penetration
6" for LTR
7" for casual sex

I am 3.5 inches

GIGACOPE.

under 7 inches = micropenis in 2020.

No matter what, foids laugh at anything less than 7 inches

GIGACOPE.

6 is minimum for black out drunk casual sex. 7 is minimum for sober.

5 inches - micropenis, sex is not possible
6 inches - minimum to be seen as a human being
7 inches - average among sex havers

GIGACOPE.

Not 100% sure tbh, a lot of them seem to think that 7" is above average, although 7 is the minimum ideal. They will tolerate 6 but less than this is unacceptable.

Not 100% sure tbh, a lot of them seem to think that 7" is above average, although 7 is the minimum ideal. They will tolerate 6 but less than this is unacceptable.

colvin copes with masochism

How do you guys know what size penis is needed for a woman to enjoy sex

I posted Whispers above, some sizes are given there
And are women measuring dicks from their one night stands?? Or they just listen to what the man tells them?? So when a woman says 7inches she really means 6 inches

And are women measuring dicks from their one night stands?? Or they just listen to what the man tells them?? So when a woman says 7inches she really means 6 inches

Girl inches are cope. They have more idea of penis size than what we like to think. They might not go round actually measuring dicks but they know how big their sex toys are. And they can always look at inches on a ruler if they are wondering, and visually compare the dicks they've seen to it.

Girl inches are cope. They have more idea of penis size than what we like to think. They might not go round actually measuring dicks but they know how big their sex toys are. And they can always look at inches on a ruler if they are wondering, and visually compare the dicks they've seen to it.
Cope. You still havent shown any evidence women only want a 7 inch penis minimum. Also 7 inches is top 5% of men, chads, normies, or incels. So the chance of a woman finding a chad with a 7inch is probably 1-2%. You are saying 98% of women dont enjoy sex

Cope. You still havent shown any evidence women only want a 7 inch penis minimum. Also 7 inches is top 5% of men, chads, normies, or incels. So the chance of a woman finding a chad with a 7inch is probably 1-2%. You are saying 98% of women dont enjoy sex

I'm not saying they absolutely need 7", I'm just saying this is the start of ideal. Like I said 6" is adequate for a lot of them and they will still enjoy sex with that, but 7"+ is best. This is why 7orbetter.com exists.

Cope if you think 7" is top 1-2% of the sexual market, it's more like top 20%, or 1 in 5, at least. Loads of men have 7"+ and even 9" isn't that rare.

Do your research and you'll find I'm not.
AYJk2l6m 700w 0

There is no penis size for your face.

Sadly there is. Some women will have sex with an ugly guy with 9"+ just to try out his size. This is why nobody on here has 9"+.

Women have no idea how to measure

A lot of it is just common sense from what you hear, see and deep down, know. The official surveys are just cope. Plus the average bonepressed size even on here in my poll comes out at at least 6.2" and this is when all the 9+ votes are disregarded and all the 5 or less are taken as legit. On average, sexhavers and genetic winners are obviously going to have bigger dicks than we do because it goes with the territory. And on The Visualiser that you quoted in the first image, the average comes out at 6.38-6.54" BPEL.

Last edited:
Unsettling thread

K what women did they ask for their graph?
not praph, the article
The women, on average, chose a penis of around 6.3in in length and 4.8in around for a long-term partner.

When it came to a one-night stand, however, the average plastic penis was a bit bigger – more like 6.4in long and 5in around.

6.4x4.8 doesnt even make it to the graph JFL you just contradicted yourself
I gave you link to the dickpill page not that graph
and 6.4 4.8 made it to the graph lol

My penis is longer than 7 retard units. Yet I have not touched a woman skin to skin for 2 years.

My dick is small

My penis is 15 inches flaccid