Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The thought of having a daughter terrifies me

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
I know it doesn’t matter because chances are I’ll never reproduce anyway, but the thought of managing to get a woman and thinking I’d succeeded in life only to have a daughter (or worse, multiple daughters) genuinely terrifies me.

I know it’s a cope, but with having a son I at least feel like I could give him the childhood I never had and maybe actually have some fun experiences with him, but with a daughter what do you get?

She won’t look like you cos female, she’ll cost thousands more to raise, she won’t be any fun again cos female, and then she’ll cuck you by bringing over young men to your house once she reaches her teens.

Also, studies show that I’m not in the minority, men overwhelmingly state that they want a son more when questioned, and for women it’s more like 50/50. Also couples that have daughters are way more likely to divorce than those who have sons (I’ve seen evidence of this irl)

i would just treat her as an apparatus for further passing on my genes and separate my emotion from it.

The brutal part is no matter how you raise them the result will be the same you can try your best for years but they'll still end up a roastie whore.

I would really like to have a daughter actually. I can teach her math and programming, impart my wisdom on her and such and actually create a woman who is sensible

I would really like to have a daughter actually. I can teach her math and programming, impart my wisdom on her and such and actually create a woman who is sensible
28708.jpg

:soy::soy::soy:

I wouldn’t mind. My job is to raise her the best I could until she’s an adult and if I ever fuck up and she turned out to be a whore I can always disown her and start over.

i would just treat her as an apparatus for further passing on my genes and separate my emotion from it.
I never saw the obsession with hoping your genes survive for future generations. What does that help you with when your dead? Never understood it. Am I the only one that genuinely dosen't care. Either way,I'm leaving my daughter. No way am I raising a foid. Just know I'm off to buy milk

Yeah,these are my thoughts exactly. Imagine grinding for years, with self improvement, careermaxxing, looksmaxxing etc going through all your struggles and trials just to succeed in life only to have a daughter who will use you of your resources. I honestly believe from the bottom of my heart, that it's the ultimate form of cuckoldry to mankind. I would rather watch any other female relative or wife/gf get done out than me having a daughter and actually raising and feeding her only to become a semen toilet for other men.

No way am I raising a foid. Just know I'm off to buy milk
:feelsthink: I've literally day dreamed about being in a car with a foid before and she tells me, "I just got back from the doctor, he says its a girl!" and in the day dream I quickly get out the car and start running as fast as I can :feelshaha:

Like we could ever creampie a foid kek.

:feelsthink: I've literally day dreamed about being in a car with a foid before and she tells me, "I just got back from the doctor, he says its a girl!" and in the day dream I quickly get out the car and start running as fast as I can :feelshaha:
Lol I once daydreamed that I tolerated raising the foid for a couple years before doing the classic "I'm off to get milk" to my daughter before she sets off to bed and then never returning. "Mommy where did daddy go?"