Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The things responsible for turning me incel

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
25% responsibility is my mom for being a strict boomer helicopter parent
25% responsibility is my dad for not being there for me and the few times i DO see him he acts like he needs to tell me how to live my life and that i'm gonna be like him. Also never teaching me any useful things in life or showing me how to get women
25% responsibility is the Jehovah's Witnesses. I grew up in the cult and they are extremely controlling, strict and old fashioned. This paired with my mom is a HUGE factor.
25% responsibility is the kids i was around in school. They all hated me and outcast for no reason that i can think of.

Other factors:
My looks, obviously, and genetics. Being introverted with autism and social anxiety don't help either. Small penis, manlet height, no masculine facial features. Obese from poor diet and no exorcise cause of how mom raised me. Shit underaged sounding voice despite being 21.
Those are the main things i can think of

50% my parents because they are old-fashioned traditional people and also made me short and socially awkward.
50% Islam because it's an anti-human stone age religion that fucks people up.

My mom was also really strict and my dad was an abusive drunk who was in and out of my life.
Genetics too of course, I'm short, wear glasses and had a stutter so I a natural target for bullies