Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The things I absolutely HATE more than anything

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
I guess I could just encompass it all as hating life in general. This is a shit existence, this is not life, this is sickness. It's virtually impossible for me to be truly happy. I have pretty much zero experience with hedonic touch, something that most people experience daily and has massive implications as to their quality of life. like, the last time I had so much as a hug I was about 3 or 4 years old and in nursery. That's roughly 29 years... Even though it was an awkwardly reciprocated hug it's still permanently engraved into my memory. Burned into my mind like a brand on a cows ass. Other than that I've nothing.

The only other times I've only really been touched since is when I drink myself into hospital and have to get carried around and shit or when someone assaults me. Yet with the latter, unlike being assaulted by men, if its some chavvy aggressive girl that decides to assault me after mocking me there's this part of me that feels kind of... Good. Like knowing that I made skin contact while so starved always stands out to me no matter what. It's like a brain reflex. My brain ends up absolutely mesmerized.

I hate that I have to live off of manufactured "happiness". As much as I enjoy alcohol and as heavenly as heroin is, they're still manufactured joy. I pretty much have to turn my brain into a dopamine farm to even tolerate existing. I have to fuel addictions so I actually have a reason to wake up. So I have something to actually look forward too. Aside from existing to drink, jerk off and talk to friends online, I don't have any reason to live. I have nothing to look forward too. I'm ultimately not worth shit in this world. Most people decide me to have zero worth upon first glance and many aren't shy about sharing that to me either, and then the slew of mockery coated with malice, directed at how i look will ensue.

I hate that if I don't upload photos of myself to normal websites, I can emulate the life of a normal person. An actual genuine human being. People are more open and willing to talk and are friendly. Yet when i give in and throw a photo in there, i get mocked, blocked or ghosted. I just wish I could have the life of a typical human being instead of my own. Through personality alone things go great. But they can never translate in the real world unless I constantly had my face covered or managed to somehow find 6 figures spare for surgeries.

I hate knowing that the future will be no better. Luckily I don't imagine ill survive much longer the way I'm going. But it's dire knowing that whatever I do, it's just fucking over. I guess the last thing i hate is myself for not being human enough to matter in this world. Being born so defective that I cant even provide myself with a half decent existence. I just need the lights to go out, and then I can finally be at peace.

i hate two things:
-foids
-their mothers.

talk to friends online
moggs me :incel::society:

I hate that if I don't upload photos of myself to normal websites, I can emulate the life of a normal person. An actual genuine human being. People are more open and willing to talk and are friendly. Yet when i give in and throw a photo in there, i get mocked, blocked or ghosted. I just wish I could have the life of a typical human being instead of my own. Through personality alone things go great. But they can never translate in the real world unless I constantly had my face covered or managed to somehow find 6 figures spare for surgeries.
also moggs me I can't even emulate the life of normal person online because I am so non NT :feelsUgh::society:

I have pretty much zero experience with hedonic touch, something that most people experience daily and has massive implications as to their quality of life. like, the last time I had so much as a hug I was about 3 or 4 years old and in nursery. That's roughly 29 years... Even though it was an awkwardly reciprocated hug it's still permanently engraved into my memory. Burned into my mind like a brand on a cows ass. Other than that I've nothing.
for this brocel you have to join the creep cult :feelsEhh: you can take public transport during peak rush hours and try to "accidentally" touch foids:feelsEhh:also works if you are in some crowd in general :feelsEhh: I have bumbed into a foids ass with my crotch "on accident" a week ago :feelsohh::feelsEhh::feelsdevil::society:

also moggs me I can't even emulate the life of normal person online because I am so non NT :feelsUgh::society:
I do feel sorry for my non-NT bros tbh. Especially having seen over my life just how poorly regular people treat non-NT people. Even the ones that preach acceptance etc often treat them like absolute dirt. Its brutal

for this brocel you have to join the creep cult :feelsEhh: you can take public transport during peak rush hours and try to "accidentally" touch foids:feelsEhh:also works if you are in some crowd in general :feelsEhh: I have bumbed into a foids ass with my crotch "on accident" a week ago :feelsohh::feelsEhh::feelsdevil::society:
I dunno if that would be the same as hedonic touch in context. But certainly wouldn't be my thing. I don't imagine i'd gain much from it anyway

Nothing else in the world? Not even those annoying flies that are everywhere during summer
im on 12th floor so no fucking fly can come up this high :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Brutal touch deprivation pill. Life is really not fair and when ppl complain about that simple fact (especially when men do) all you are going to hear is „don’t be narcissist man“. Fuck off.

Brutal touch deprivation pill. Life is really not fair and when ppl complain about that simple fact (especially when men do) all you are going to hear is „don’t be narcissist man“. Fuck off.
It's true tbh. The world is gaslighting central.

Finally a thread from you so I can understand you!:feelsdevil::ha..feels:

I guess I could just encompass it all as hating life in general. This is a shit existence, this is not life, this is sickness. It's virtually impossible for me to be truly happy. I have pretty much zero experience with hedonic touch, something that most people experience daily and has massive implications as to their quality of life. like, the last time I had so much as a hug I was about 3 or 4 years old and in nursery. That's roughly 29 years... Even though it was an awkwardly reciprocated hug it's still permanently engraved into my memory. Burned into my mind like a brand on a cows ass. Other than that I've nothing.

I hate knowing that the future will be no better. Luckily I don't imagine ill survive much longer the way I'm going. But it's dire knowing that whatever I do, it's just fucking over. I guess the last thing i hate is myself for not being human enough to matter in this world. Being born so defective that I cant even provide myself with a half decent existence. I just need the lights to go out, and then I can finally be at peace.

You have all the feelings of a normie and want to be friends with them they chastise you and made you an outcast and you can’t share feelings with them or experience what they have and their for can’t relate to them truly only like pretend to.

Understand me? You might know me anyway tbh

You have all the feelings of a normie and want to be friends with them they chastise you and made you an outcast and you can’t share feelings with them or experience what they have and their for can’t relate to them truly only like pretend to.
its over basically. I dream of a normal happy life where I'm considered to be human by most other people but it's never gonna happen. Ugliness is a social crime

Wat need understand though?

So bascially you hate your life partially because you cant get what you once had (a hug/female attention :fuk:)

Thats also quite similar with my fear of once fucking and then never again

Ive now been around 1 year in this community and the only people I would consider friends in my life are on here
Now imagine I fuck once and cant be on here ever again cuz i dont wanna lie to brocels but that will be the last time in my life that I ever get to fuck a foid
I will loose all of my friends and my main hobby for the rest of my life and then Ill be completly copeless while also being desperate to fuck again cuz I then would know how good it probably is
kinda scary tbh ngl ded srs :feelshehe:

Same same. I can’t even make friends online. :feelsYall:

So bascially you hate your life partially because you cant get what you once had (a hug/female attention :fuk:)

Ive now been around 1 year in this community and the only people I would consider friends in my life are on here
Now imagine I fuck once and cant be on here ever again cuz i dont wanna lie to brocels but that will be the last time in my life that I ever get to fuck a foid
I will loose all of my friends and my main hobby for the rest of my life and then Ill be completly copeless while also being desperate to fuck again cuz I then would know how good it probably is
I hate my life because I cant get it at all irl tbh. Existing in the real world is a nightmare with no happiness to be found. Pointless existence. That stuff doesnt worry me though tbh. I just want to experience those things. I'd happily take my leave if it did. There's still plenty of communities around here that I could still remain a part of if i wanted to talk to the friends i've made here.

:feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsping:

Women are herd oriented, if one woman found you attractive enough sooner or later the other one will.

I would rather just coom imo, lower risk and same level of pleasure. Respect the hustle though :feelsokman:

I would rather just coom imo, lower risk and same level of pleasure. Respect the hustle though :feelsokman:
Cooming is good in a sense but its a huge biological tease when you realize how much better it could be

I think if you can do it once you can do it again, by then you are a normie, a lot of normies don't get much sex but I think at least some periodically.

I think if you can do it once you can do it again, by then you are a normie, a lot of normies don't get much sex but I think at least some periodically.
yeah there are a lot of normies who go through constant dry spells. Absolute moggers though

:feelsclown::feelsUgh:

It also sucks because once you’ve gone so long without it, touch can start to be scary and repulsive, even physically feeling painful

The world is a extremely cruel world for an unattractive man, I stay at home as much as I can and only leave when necessary. If I was a normie I would of probably gotten intercourse by now and also I would have had way better social skills since people aren’t hostile.

The only other times I've only really been touched since is when I drink myself into hospital and have to get carried around and shit or when someone assaults me. Yet with the latter, unlike being assaulted by men, if its some chavvy aggressive girl that decides to assault me after mocking me there's this part of me that feels kind of... Good. Like knowing that I made skin contact while so starved always stands out to me no matter what. It's like a brain reflex. My brain ends up absolutely mesmerized.

I hate that I have to live off of manufactured "happiness". As much as I enjoy alcohol and as heavenly as heroin is, they're still manufactured joy. I pretty much have to turn my brain into a dopamine farm to even tolerate existing. I have to fuel addictions so I actually have a reason to wake up. So I have something to actually look forward too. Aside from existing to drink, jerk off and talk to friends online, I don't have any reason to live. I have nothing to look forward too. I'm ultimately not worth shit in this world. Most people decide me to have zero worth upon first glance and many aren't shy about sharing that to me either, and then the slew of mockery coated with malice, directed at how i look will ensue.

how old r u OP?

That time was almost 2 years ago it’s not worth talking about we barley interacted then
how come? Maybe you got the wrong person jfl

It also sucks because once you’ve gone so long without it, touch can start to be scary and repulsive, even physically feeling painful
brutal

The world is a extremely cruel world for an unattractive man, I stay at home as much as I can and only leave when necessary. If I was a normie I would of probably gotten intercourse by now and also I would have had way better social skills since people aren’t hostile.
Indeed. This is not life, this is sickness

Wish i was a normie tbh. This is true. Especially being a high tier normie, I'd have had so many good experiences in life.