Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Tesla Trucks Are Designed to be Easily Programmed by the Matrix People

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
Today I saw two of these boxy Tesla trucks on the road. The harsh angles make it look like Nintendo 64 graphics. They look like regular cars that haven't fully loaded in yet. I think the reason for the appearance of these vehicles is because it's easier for the Matrix people to program. They don't have to worry whether or not it seems smooth or realistic.
File 20231127 17 ptivyk

There's one in my suburb that someone owns

i like how it looks, very special, unlike any other car.

Today I saw two of these boxy Tesla trucks on the road. The harsh angles make it look like Nintendo 64 graphics. They look like regular cars that haven't fully loaded in yet. I think the reason for the appearance of these vehicles is because it's easier for the Matrix people to program. They don't have to worry whether or not it seems smooth or realistic.
View attachment 1240070
Cybertruck is the best car ever created. My autistic brain loves it, just like i love brutalism and rocky Nordic nature.

The government is slowly trying to get people to buy EVs and get rid of they reliable fun gas engine

The government is slowly trying to get people to buy EVs and get rid of they reliable fun gas engine
That’s happening in the UK too. By 2030 all new cars sold HAVE TO be electric and a few years after that driving a petrol/diesel will be completely illegal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back