Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Terrifying Truth About Looks & Intelligence

I never met a Chad i didn't mog intellectually. It's not a question of them not having any interest in portraying themselves as smart, you can sense the mental vacuity a mile away.
I don't see how you would. A person that receives all the validation he could desire by merely showing his face doesn't need a tongue to prove himself with. That said, I think it's an unjustified extrapolation to say that, because ugly people are on average dumber than the median man, that means the average poster posting on this forum is lower IQ than the average population. As a backyard experiment you could hop over to looksmax.org where the average user is considerably better looking than the average user here and quickly notice that this forum infinitely IQmogs theirs. I think the blackpill selects for rational, scientifically inclined people, which is a layer those making the extrapolation that "because ugly people have lower IQs on average, that means this forum is low IQ" doesn't take into account

Ok but saying that Chads are super smart but just don't care to show it is pure conjecture, you have no actual proof.

BTW, i could put forward the argument ugly people seem stupid only because being abused by society and the years of depression have stunted their intellectual development, which means they weren't "stupid" when they started, despite the fact their ugliness comes from their "bad" genes.

In either case you are not looking at any specific evidence, you are just deducing things from your Darwinist world view.

Genetics, if you have a superior specimen physically then why would the mental side not follow suit. It's just that while chad is out smashing personal bests on the field & increasing that lay count in the bedroom you're smashing the books with the blue pilled notion that if you get a good career you'll become attractive to women (good luck with that divorce rape from a cheating low looks cunt), while still filled with some sort of resolve & determination you'll try your hardest but the thing is Chad never had to put his intelligence to the test, why would he. His efforts were being put into other areas, ppl keep telling him how good he is at everything & the halo effect means he is perceived as smart by foids so his ego makes him believe it & that confidence combined will get him far in life. From a young age you're ridiculed, bullied, excluded from social settings & generally made to feel unwanted; you develop mental problems & are consumed by hatred & despair from your reality, depression sets in & you struggle to be your best once the blackpill replaces the blue; what's the point in trying right, will you be happy?

As for Einstein being chadlite debate, he came from an era when women didn't have such grossly overinflated demands & social worth, men were not at the giga level requirements we see now so by his era's standards he was, just not by the standards of 2019.

sub20 IQ video

how did they rate these supposed "good looking" smart people? Did they post their pictures on lookism?
Makes no sense, normshit/boomer researchers can't rate people

Also gigalul at einstein being "chadlite" coping hard

Einstein wasn't ugly, but it's a stretch to call him "Chad lite". I say he was average-looking at best.

Also, if looks and intelligence are correlated, that would suggest that the myriad bonehead jocks (many of whom are Chads) littering college campuses across the country would have the highest I.Q.'s. Clearly, that's not the case.
Where I live, most intellectuals tend to be on the lower end of the looks spectrum. And, no, I'm not coping, just making an objective observation.
he was decent looking for his time tbh

So far i have only been mogged by 5% chads in terms of intelligence, most chads seem dumb to me. But maybe it's because they never needed to use their intelligence and simply make up for it with the halo of looks

Socrates2

I don't see how you would. A person that receives all the validation he could desire by merely showing his face doesn't need a tongue to prove himself with. That said, I think it's an unjustified extrapolation to say that, because ugly people are on average dumber than the median man, that means the average poster posting on this forum is lower IQ than the average population. As a backyard experiment you could hop over to looksmax.org where the average user is considerably better looking than the average user here and quickly notice that this forum infinitely IQmogs theirs. I think the blackpill selects for rational, scientifically inclined people, which is a layer those making the extrapolation that "because ugly people have lower IQs on average, that means this forum is low IQ" doesn't take into account

Unrelated but how to do you explain legit high IQ verified people who are bluepill and delusional as fuck, against basic freedoms like 1st amendment rights (free speech) and trying to censor "hate speech"?

There has to be some sort of second intelligence measurement that shows how well one can accept harsh truths.

Unrelated but how to do you explain legit high IQ verified people who are bluepill and delusional as fuck, against basic freedoms like 1st amendment rights (free speech) and trying to censor "hate speech"?

There has to be some sort of second intelligence measurement that shows how well one can accept harsh truths.
In the case of most intelligent people, it's probably because their contentness with the current world order overrides whatever intellectual curiosity might exist inside their heads. It's also probably not as simple as putting intelligence and intellectual curiosity on a one dimensional scale. The two are quite strongly correlated with each other, but there will always exist exceptions