Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The term "incel" is not misused

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
I used to cope thinking that the term "incel" was misused on Internet discussions. For example: Soys calling a tall, married, [UWSL]entrepreneur like Elon Musk "incel" because he doesn´t agree with their views. I used to think they don´t know what does the term incel mean. But most people who use that term actually know what does that mean. It just happens, as the rest of the insults, that having no foid validation is synonym of being a loser. Therefore they use the incel term so free, even with people that are sex havers or handsome. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]This is because for them, as well as the rest gynocentric society, masculinity means to validated by a foid. [/UWSL]

There are far more Incels out there than most people think.

Yes. What happens is that many men lie about their sexual lives and even attack men like us because we are honest with our genetic quality.

Yes. What happens is that many men lie about their sexual lives and even attack men like us because we are honest with our genetic quality.
:yes:

I used to cope thinking that the term "incel" was misused on Internet discussions. For example: Soys calling a tall, married, [UWSL]entrepreneur like Elon Musk "incel" because he doesn´t agree with their views. I used to think they don´t know what does the term incel mean. But most people who use that term actually know what does that mean. It just happens, as the rest of the insults, that having no foid validation is synonym of being a loser. Therefore they use the incel term so free, even with people that are sex havers or handsome. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]This is because for them, as well as the rest gynocentric society, masculinity means to validated by a foid. [/UWSL]

Your point about gynocentric thinking is valid, but that still doesn't mean they aren't misusing definitions. Words have meanings, even if they may be transient due to usage and culture - this isn't one of those cases. In fact women intentionally and maliciously misuse the word in an attempt to silence and disenfranchise the men that dare to speak out against the feminine imperative.

Doesn't mean married men and non-virgins are incel.

Elon Musk has five (?) children with his first wife, has been married and remarried multiple times after that and cucked Johnny Depp. Even if we redefine 'incel' to 'female validation' he still wouldn't be an incel since by having reproduced and had multiple relationships he's been validated by women as a matter of course.

Women giving up their pussy willingly to a man is the ultimate form of validation so if you take women's 'redefinition' of incel seriously and apply it to sexhavers it literally makes no sense. Its a paradox.

Your point about gynocentric thinking is valid, but that still doesn't mean they aren't misusing definitions. Words have meanings, even if they may be transient due to usage and culture - this isn't one of those cases. In fact women intentionally and maliciously misuse the word in an attempt to silence and disenfranchise the men that dare to speak out against the feminine imperative.

Doesn't mean married men and non-virgins are incel.

Elon Musk has five (?) children with his first wife, has been married and remarried multiple times after that and cucked Johnny Depp. Even if we redefine 'incel' to 'female validation' he still wouldn't be an incel since by having reproduced and had multiple relationships he's been validated by women as a matter of course.

Women giving up their pussy willingly to a man is the ultimate form of validation so if you take women's 'redefinition' of incel seriously and apply it to sexhavers it literally makes no sense. Its a paradox.
My point is that the term incel is used nowadays to offend men in order to hurt their "masculinity". Even if it loses meaning the intention is clear.

Galaxy brain IQ post. In our modern world rife with sexual consumerism, a man's worth is tied to his sexual virility, tied to how much you can conform.

My point is that the term incel is used nowadays to offend men in order to hurt their "masculinity". Even if it loses meaning the intention is clear.

Yes, I acknowledged that. One of women's primary weapons in social discourse is shaming language. Out of all the things early MGTOW used to espouse, its one of the few topics that still holds true. Its nothing new.

Its just a slight variation on calling men 'bitter virgins' or 'misogyny'!

Yes, I acknowledged that. One of women's primary weapons in social discourse is shaming language. Out of all the things early MGTOW used to espouse, its one of the few topics that still holds true. Its nothing new.

Its just a slight variation on calling men 'bitter virgins' or 'misogyny'!
Exactly.

Though I'd add the fact that the only reason why these tactics work is because men accept womens authority over who is or isn't a man. This problem could be solved by just ignoring the sluts altogether.

Exactly.

Though I'd add the fact that the only reason why these tactics work is because men accept womens authority over who is or isn't a man. This problem could be solved by just ignoring the sluts altogether.

That's a chicken and egg problem revolving around women's position as sexual selectors/those of lower interest.

Men generally can't/won't 'ignore' women and their opinions because they have evolved to do the opposite. Most men have a strong inclination to gain female validation because this behavior (at least in the past) lead to reproduction.

That's a chicken and egg problem revolving around women's position as sexual selectors/those of lower interest.

Men generally can't/won't 'ignore' women and their opinions because they have evolved to do the opposite. Most men have a strong inclination to gain female validation because this behavior (at least in the past) lead to reproduction.
Good point. I haven't thought of that, however it's not taht men won't ignore womens bickering, most men do in fact ignore them its just that some get honeypotted and its like they feel a inclination to follow all their commands. Its not really that common from my experience, but then again I'm only a teenager.

Exactly, society is gynocentric and THEY deemed us to have no value for lacking female validation, we didn't do it to ourselves, everyone around us views us as "sub-human" and "less than them" because we can't get validation from toilets. :feelswhat:

elon musk is a simp

Yup. But most men aren’t self aware and are convinced by our gynocentric society that it’s their fault that women hate them. Not women who are at fault.

Black pillers are really just the tip of the iceberg in terms of actual incels in existence