Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The term "Incel" is cope. The proper term should be "Involuntary Failure"

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
EVERYTHING in life is determined by how many alpha traits you process. 90% of CEOs are taller than 6 feet, a full standard deviation taller than the average. Your middle school bully is probably a successful engineer with a wife right now. Walk into any restaurant and compare the heights of the waiters with the heights of the managers. Compare the facial structures of financial managers vs the faces of blue collar workers. 

When someone says "sex isn't everything", they are telling the truth, but ones sexual success is just an indicator of ones GENETIC potential in life. 

You will NEVER escape your current circumstances. You are playing the free demo of life. You will never experience even HALF of what the average person can experience.

wandercamp said:
You are playing the free demo of life. You will never experience even HALF of what the average person can experience.

69JkiBj.gif

Infail sounds like infant

life is pre determined, everything which is required for succes is out of your control = genes + upbringing + social circles in chilhood

na this is fucking bullshit. im good at guitar, conversation, i have a STEM degree, i have good music/movie/art tastes.. im a good cook, i am responsible and can take care of myself for the most part-- im also very giving and loving towards my immediate family

i am not a failure just because i cant get laid. fuck you phaggot take your shame back to reddit

the term "failure" would also mean all our blackpills are wrong/only cuz we fail.. which again is 100% bullshit. meet me IRL phaggot ill fuck u up, you are trying to shit all over us, we do that enough to ourselves. go back 2 reddit

asdfcel said:
na this is fucking bullshit.  im good at guitar, conversation, i have a STEM degree,  i have good music/movie/art tastes.. im a good cook, i am responsible and can take care of myself for the most part-- im also very giving and loving towards my immediate family

i am not a failure just because i cant get laid. fuck you phaggot take your shame back to reddit

fakecel detected

asdfcel said:
na this is fucking bullshit.  im good at guitar, conversation, i have a STEM degree,  i have good music/movie/art tastes.. im a good cook, i am responsible and can take care of myself for the most part-- im also very giving and loving towards my immediate family

the term "failure" would also mean all our blackpills are wrong/only cuz we fail.. which again is 100% bullshit. meet me IRL phaggot ill fuck u up, you are trying to shit all over us, we do that enough to ourselves. go back 2 reddit

It was nice chatting with you. Enjoy your ban norman

I got light headed reading this.