Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The teenpill hurts so much i'm at the verge of crying

swarthcel

swarthcel

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
Teen love is said to be the purest love and most ppl lose their virginity and have their first Gf/Bf at ~15 and yet i'm sitting here, a soon to be 23 year old khhv who always saw teen love in movies,Music and IRL but didn't get to experience itself.

:feelsrope:

Even Buddhist monk copers reminisce about it

Life isnt worth living without teen love. I cant even remember what i did during my "prime", other than jerking off, playing videogames and if im lucky meeting up with some people every once in a while

You’ll never get over missing teen love, but the pain fades and you’ll become more and more numb as time passes.

Life isnt worth living without teen love. I cant even remember what i did during my "prime", other than jerking off, playing videogames and if im lucky meeting up with some people every once in a while
That was pretty much me too

You’ll never get over missing teen love, but the pain fades and you’ll become more and more numb as time passes.

Nah, I’m late 30’s and that sh*t doesn’t get any easier, if anything it gets worse as you feel yourself losing what little hope there is, it feels like you’re drowning with only seconds left except you have 30 years to go. (If your lucky)

Nah, I’m late 30’s and that sh*t doesn’t get any easier, if anything it gets worse as you feel yourself losing what little hope there is, it feels like you’re drowning with only seconds left except you have 30 years to go. (If your unlucky)

Nah, I’m late 30’s and that sh*t doesn’t get any easier, if anything it gets worse as you feel yourself losing what little hope there is, it feels like you’re drowning with only seconds left except you have 30 years to go. (If your lucky)
I’m in my mid 20s and I’m prepared for the hell I’m going to face when I get older, since been fully blackpilled ive learned the true nature of foids and they cannot have the capacity to love lower teir men like us, I’ve stopped expecting anymore miracles now. To foids a pile of dirt has more value then a low teir male.

I’ve lost hope as I know my place in this life now this is my destiny and I’m going to die a incel virgin loser.

Heart Love GIF by Prime Video UK

This is a certified cuck thread jfl
Hal, please eviscerate this user
NEXT VICTIM

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back