Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The teenlovepill is real

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The teenlovepill is real, I think about high school every single day. As soon as a boy hits puberty, the first thing he wants is some pussy. And as soon as a youngcel starts pursuing foids, he gets rejected because he lost the genetic lottery. Foids seemed to be insulted, when they found out that I had a crush on them. I asked out my looksmatch in high school, she nearly got me suspended from school for “harassment”. When I was around 19, I tried multiple times to get foids to date me, and I failed misERably. I’m too ugly to breed, so I missed out on teenage love.

Saint JD wouldn't have gone ER if one foid in Plymouth had of fucked him!

0 Plymouth incident

Nothing new. Water is wet

Saint JD looked so decent. I really don't get how he was still a virgin? How tall was he?

"Teen love dont mean shit, I'm a teen with a gf so i should know."

Mogs me at trying

he brutally mogs most mexican shitskins :fuk:

Lookism has no mercy whatsoever.

I asked out my looksmatch in high school, she nearly got me suspended from school for “harassment”.
Who made an alt account for me and didn't tell me? :feelsseriously:

But for real, after that happened to me, I looked back on her and thought she looked like the picture attached.

Attachments

• Darl.jpg
    Darl.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 25