Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The teenage girl i love from my mind and dreams isnt a teenager anymore....

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
She has the same age as me and i gonna turn 20...….

Fuck this is brutal, the first agepill you take is the 20 pill, thats the Point of no return, having no sex at 17 is still somewhat acceptable, but now the agepill is gonna take over

Im still from the 90s Generation and i have to take into account that early-mid 2000cels have already more sexual experience than me....

At this Point i would Need to say "It's over" a 1000000000000 times to really literally express it

I also have to take into account that every teencel dickmogs me......

They can fullfill and dominate girls with their adults sized sex organs

While i have to listen to Things like "You can also make a women aroused with your tongue and Hands" which translates into: "Be a dickless cuck Tier lesbian"

she is 20 and has her whole life planned out
you are 20 and browse this site

Daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more.

Life ends at 20. It’s when you realize you wasted your youth and then you spiral into a deep depression.

That’s what happened to me at least..

Life ends at 20. It’s when you realize you wasted your youth and then you spiral into a deep depression.

25*

At 20 you're entering last chance zone.

While i have to listen to Things like "You can also make a women aroused with your tongue and Hands" which translates into: "Be a dickless cuck Tier lesbian"

Your crushes will have children soon

I’m 24 so you’re telling me there’s still a chance? :ha..feels:

Nah jk, I know it’s over. :feelsrope:
24 was the precise age it was over for me. I became a NEET and my baldness reached the much feared and anticipated level where I had to cut my hair short and assume my norwooder identity.

And it gets even worse. Some months ago I overheard two females talking to each other. They chatted about a man they know living with his parents, although he is 20+ years old. They ridiculed him for it. If you are a 20+ year old man still living with your parents, you will be seen as a loser.

They ridiculed him for it. If you are a 20+ year old man still living with your parents, you will be seen as a loser.
That's true in Germany and the US, along with some other places. Not everywhere, thankfully.

Not that it matters for an incel.

They ridiculed him for it. If you are a 20+ year old man still living with your parents, you will be seen as a loser.
Not being a cuck and giving into the Gynocentric system by paying for Chad's and Tyrone's illegitimate bastard children they made with Stacy is a sin these days.

I will die long before I reach that age, I will make sure of it.
QCs5 PqvtjQgJf7Eexa1X6zB3XQjtiqBHqP3GY1XNyc

I'm 18 and my life feels like its already over. Atleast the good years. My life ended when I hit puberty. It made me ugly and gave me the thrieve for sex which you dont have as a child. Man I wish I would be younger than 11 my whole life around :feelsohh:

thats fucking true. I never cared how old i am as a teenager but then when i turned 20 i suddenly realized how fucking old i am and that i wasted my whole life

early-mid 2000cels have already more sexual experience than me....
I'm 19 and i'm still a KHHV

don't believe that myth