Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the teen love pill is soul crushing

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
you will never lose your virginity together with a cute becky in your preteen years. you never had a girlfriend to love and hold growing up. nothing could ever make up for that. you will never be whole.

One thing can make up with that - dewing it

Yeah we know,we have to wake up with that fact in mind every day.

you will never lose your virginity together with a cute becky in your preteen years. you never had a girlfriend to love and hold growing up. nothing could ever make up for that. you will never be whole.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Why do you absolutely want to believe in that myth: "lose your virginity together with a cute becky in your preteen years"?

Why do you believe this truly is a blissful experienced to be craved? Only because Hollywood has depicted it like that over and over and that most bluepillers are running with it.

If you think without bias, you will realize that you have NO INFORMATION AT ALL about "losing your virginity together with a cute becky in your preteen years"?

Were you there spying on such encounters to see how it went? Do you have any reliable first-hand testimonies unbiased by the obligatory religion of "love"?

No, you have no such thing.

Generally, when something is pushed by Hollywood and bluepillers, it is a lie. Why would this particular piece of modern mythology be real?

It's a bluepill yes and no. I still knew many guys that had girlfriends while being a teen and it gave them uge confidence boosts. Seemed more appealing than the incel life.

I mean if you look really young in your 20s you could try to EDP maxx and still get that young gf

It's a bluepill yes and no. I still knew many guys that had girlfriends while being a teen and it gave them uge confidence boosts. Seemed more appealing than the incel life.
This. Not all experiences are as blissful as many user here comment, but the confidence boost effect was noticiable in those who got it. I’ve seen it.

2 months left to lose my teenage years

:lasereyes::lasereyes:

idk how u guys don't go madamad when seeing teens loving each other :feelzez:

And then you turn 30 and missed out on young love and have to see happy young couples everywhere