Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The "teacher pill" messed with my childhood man..q aw

Twist of cain

Twist of cain

Banned
-
At this event in town I came across an old primary school teacher and got up the guts to talk to her and say I was her old student (from like 20 something years ago) and was talking for awhile. was later walking home from that event in town where I'd been drinking and in my depressed mood I stopped on a park bench along the walkway to town. Then the teacher along with some young guy walked past me and she stopped to ask if I was alright but the guy tried to hurry her and she said 'he used to be one of my old students, I was hs teacher, and to that the young guy replied with " I don't care, you've got tits and a vagina" and laughed, she jokingly told him to shut up and they moved on...

It kind of fucks with your head to know your teacher who you saw as a responsible adult sold herself out to a young douchebag who openly disrespected her in front of another person.. here's me thinking she'd have a husband or something, a proper man maybe 40s or so who had a job and house etc... But there she was 20 years after being my teacher turning tricks for a young douchebag.... The older females arnt responsible and grown up.. they just delude us because we can assume it

The guy isn't a douchebag. He is smart enough to treat a whore the way she deserves to be treated. You are the dumb one because you would probably pamper her and treat her with respect despite her being a shameless whore in her 40's and sleeping with a guy that is half her age.

The guy isn't a douchebag. He is smart enough to treat a whore the way she deserves to be treated. You are the dumb one because you would probably pamper her and treat her with respect despite her being a shameless whore in her 40's and sleeping with a guy that is half her age.
I may be a real misogynist but I believe in treating people decent who actually give you their time. The guy is a scumbag because regardless of what you think of females, talking like that is pure degenerate and low class. Being vulgar isn't a good thing. I don't see the point either in treating a person bad who actually chooses to go with you, unless you're a Chad and she's superficial. Noone ever gives me attention so I would be nice to anyone who would
I
So your teacher is a promiscuous milf serving pleasures for young chads... fucked up
I don't know if this would of been considered a Chad, or just a regular guy but it really shocked me I wasn't expecting that.. you don't think adult role figures act like teenagers

She gets an "A"

For adultery!